The countdown to Trump Impeachment

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mike Flynn & FBI Investigation: Bureau Had No Basis for It | National Review

On what basis was the FBI investigating General Flynn?

To predicate an investigation under FBI guidelines, there must be good-faith suspicion that (a) a federal crime has been or is being committed, (b) there is a threat to American national security, or (c) there is an opportunity to collect foreign intelligence relevant to a priority established by the executive branch.

The call to Kislyak, of course, was intercepted. No doubt the calls of other American officials who have perfectly valid reasons to call Russian diplomats have been intercepted. It is the FBI’s scrupulous practice to keep the identities of such interceptees confidential. So why single Flynn out for identification, and for investigation? FBI agents did not need to “grill” Flynn in order to learn about the call — they had a recording of the call.

So since there was no impropriety in Flynn’s call to the Russian ambassador, why did the Bureau continue investigating Flynn? Why did FBI agents interrogate him?

There appears to have been no foreign-intelligence or criminal-investigative purpose served by the FBI’s interrogation of General Flynn
and why did “officials” make sure the press found out about it?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://nypost.com/2017/02/18/obama-linked-activists-have-a-training-manual-for-protesting-trump/

Organizing for Action, a group founded by Obama and featured prominently on his new post-presidency website, is distributing a training manual to anti-Trump activists that advises them to bully GOP lawmakers into backing off support for repealing ObamaCare, curbing immigration from high-risk Islamic nations, and building a border wall.

In a new Facebook post, OFA calls on activists to mobilize against Republicans from now until Feb. 26, when “representatives are going to be in their home districts.”

The manual, published with OFA partner “Indivisible,” advises protesters to go into halls quietly so as not to raise alarms, and “grab seats at the front of the room but do not all sit together.” Rather, spread out in pairs to make it seem like the whole room opposes the Republican host’s positions. “This will help reinforce the impression of broad consensus.” It also urges them to ask “hostile” questions — while keeping “a firm hold on the mic” — and loudly boo the the GOP politician if he isn’t “giving you real answers.”

“Express your concern [to the event’s hosts] they are giving a platform to pro-Trump authoritarianism, racism, and corruption,” it says.

newfie

Fdx some more African americans for you to badmouth

upload_2017-2-19_9-45-49.png

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
congrats on making a clean post devoid of any racist attacks.

I like black people. I married one. If you think I have any racist tendencies at all, you'd be extremely wrong, which is the norm for you anyway.

Republicans don't get satire, metaphor, or parody. I think it must be genetic.

newfie

I like black people. I married one. If you think I have any racist tendencies at all, you'd be extremely wrong, which is the norm for you anyway.

Republicans don't get satire, metaphor, or parody. I think it must be genetic.

you realize marrying a black woman does not mean you are immune from racism? Not that I really care whether you are immune or not.
when did the term uncle tom become satire?