The countdown to Trump Impeachment

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Even if we grant he was acting in an official capacity, he was telling the Russians to disregard the new sanctions being imposed by the current government of the US. He was intentionally undermining US foreign policy. That's inappropriate.
How do you know what was said in those conversations or his motives?

What other purpose(s) would there have been for their conversation(s)?

newfie

You made the allusion, not me. You're not bright enough to see how racial overtones creep into your posts.

Trumpworld is the alternative reality. My world is just fine.

upload_2017-2-18_9-25-56.png

newfie

What other purpose(s) would there have been for their conversation(s)?

its real simple does the incoming NSA person make contact with governements before coming into office to get off the ground running. answer yes.

did the general do so with other countries ? yes approximately 30 different countries.

is he supposed to not speak with Russia?

another question not asked why did Obama impose sanctions weeks before he leaves office. why not defer the decision to the incoming administration .

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Dems want a psychiatrist in the White House to monitor Trump's activity.....they say he's mentally ill.
Coming from people like Schumer, Waters and Pelosi, that's funny!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The Dems want a psychiatrist in the White House to monitor Trump's activity.....they say he's mentally ill.
Coming from people like Schumer, Waters and Pelosi, that's funny!

He is mentally ill. Observe the behavior(s). However, to someone like you, I'm sure he seems normal.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama expelled Russian diplomats. Russia did not respond in kind. There had to be a reason for this.
At that point even Putin could see how foolish Obama had become .
He decoded to let the fool have his day and is probably still laughing at it .
Now Obama will be remembered as the guy who expelled a Russian cook .