The countdown to Trump Impeachment

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I recently experienced something like this at my condo assoc.
The Trustees were enforcing the Rules & Regs .
Every Unit Owner was being required to give to the Assoc a copy of their lease agreements .
One owner who is letting her parents live in her unit, while she rents an apartment across town , went nuts about it .
Somehow she told her mother that the Assoc. was attempting to throw them out .
Her mother was caught chasing other owners down the halls screaming at them about this false information her daughter gave her .

Inthegame

I recently experienced something like this at my condo assoc.
The Trustees were enforcing the Rules & Regs .
Every Unit Owner was being required to give to the Assoc a copy of their lease agreements .
One owner who is letting her parents live in her unit, while she rents an apartment across town , went nuts about it .
Somehow she told her mother that the Assoc. was attempting to throw them out .
Her mother was caught chasing other owners down the halls screaming at them about this false information her daughter gave her .

So has the daughter or mother applied for a White House job yet?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So has the daughter or mother applied for a White House job yet?
Don't know.
The daughter has requested that everyone leave her parents alone .
Which is funny because it's her mother that is chasing people down and her father has be threaten by every male in the neighborhood that he will be receiving a knuckle sandwich for his lewd remarks towards their mothers .

oldngray

nowhere special
Don't know.
The daughter has requested that everyone leave her parents alone .
Which is funny because it's her mother that is chasing people down and her father has be threaten by every male in the neighborhood that he will be receiving a knuckle sandwich for his lewd remarks towards their mothers .
Clintons?

newfie

I think he'll be impeached pretty quickly, most likely over failure to divest. The first terrorist attack on a Trump-branded property will also be problematic, although nobody on the Right seems to understand these will be prime symbols of America abroad.

the real concern is trump is on track to have all his campaign promises delivered by the end of his first week. what will he do the rest of his 8 years?