The countdown to Trump Impeachment

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Guy.

Read your own link - Trump has a significant financial stake in said TV show.

Can't make this up - Trump goes to the 'national prayer breakfast thing', and literally asks for prayers for Arnold Schwarzenegger, who took over 'Celebrity Apprentice', and maybe the ratings aren't the same.

Seriously?

I feel bad for comedians - nothing they can come up with is funnier than what Trump is actually doing.

Yes I read the article. What I was attempting to point out that he is whoring the office of president around to drive up public interest and ratings for a show he has a financial stake in. Countdown to impeachment. Look at thread title

MAKAVELI

Yes I read the article. What I was attempting to point out that he is whoring the office of president around to drive up public interest and ratings for a show he has a financial stake in. Countdown to impeachment. Look at thread title
Did you really expect anything different from Drumpf?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It's something you would not comprehend ... two confident men jabbing at each other.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That says as much, if not more, about the American voters as it does about Trump.
Or maybe it says something about the choices they were offered? Either way, no president has ever started out this deep in the hole. On the plus side he's got nowhere to go but up...maybe...

wkmac

Or maybe it says something about the choices they were offered? Either way, no president has ever started out this deep in the hole. On the plus side he's got nowhere to go but up...maybe...

Hoping this is a new trend in US politics regardless who is elected.

If anything, it'll keep Washington on edge.
;)

In regards to what any of this sez about the American voters, I'll quote the late, great and my favorite cynic in H.L. Mencken:

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."