The countdown to Trump Impeachment

newfie

Right. As in Right Wing. Might as well call it the Breitbart Poll.
upload_2017-1-27_17-25-16.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
MrFedx disagrees with every source I have posted , including some liberal sources.
He takes great pleasure in labeling everything as a falsehood .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
MrFedx disagrees with every source I have posted , including some liberal sources.
He takes great pleasure in labeling everything as a falsehood .

Trump is only President due to alternative facts. Practically everything you got is from Breitbart or some similar nut job sight.

Zero credibility.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So you haven't seen the report out today from NBC's Chuck Todd ?
He confesses that the media down played how unpopular hillary was in the heartland .
You can read the story in Election 2016 post # 1537 .

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Impeachment requires the Legislature be controlled by the opposite parties ... so at least 2 years.
Trump is an embarrassment to the GOP and his behavior and negative approval ratings puts them at risk to lose the mid term elections in 2018. They will go ahead and use him for a few months to get what they want...but the first time he steps on his own dick they will happily impeach him and move their man Pence into the White House.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Trump is an embarrassment to the GOP and his behavior and negative approval ratings puts them at risk to lose the mid term elections in 2018. They will go ahead and use him for a few months to get what they want...but the first time he steps on his own dick they will happily impeach him and move their man Pence into the White House.
Good argument but I think that Trump may use them until they balk and then put up opposition back home for their reelection.

wkmac

One of the main tenets of conservative politics is a smaller less powerful federal government. The idea is states should have the right to self govern. A wildly powerful federal executive runs counter to this philosophy.

At one time there may have been some truth to this but not any more. Conservatives now salivate just as much as anyone else over a powerful central gov't and especially a unitary executive.

To all those on both sides whose dream is a Hamiltonian style unitary executive, Trump is their curse and a reality check about unintended consequences. In that sense Trump is a blessing and I hope he does a maximum amount of damage as he sheds his grace on WE!

For some reason we seem to only learn when our bloody and broken body lay on the floor and in that moment we seem to learn best.

It will be fine

At one time there may have been some truth to this but not any more. Conservatives now salivate just as much as anyone else over a powerful central gov't and especially a unitary executive.

To all those on both sides whose dream is a Hamiltonian style unitary executive, Trump is their curse and a reality check about unintended consequences. In that sense Trump is a blessing and I hope he does a maximum amount of damage as he sheds his grace on WE!

For some reason we seem to only learn when our bloody and broken body lay on the floor and in that moment we seem to learn best.
I think you're correct. There we're hardly any complaints from the left when Obama was drone striking American Citizens without trial. He claimed they were afforded due process in a secret military tribunal. There should have been outrage then, but liberals shrugged it off since he was their guy oblivious of the consequences when this power falls into what they consider to be the wrong hands. Now we see the same on the right. Happily cheering on executive overreach because he's on their team.

BrownArmy

Seems odd that President Trump is in a twitter war with the star of aTV show he is no longer on or has any financial stake in?
Or is he using his prestige as President to help out the interest in a show that was falling in the ratings for personal gain
Here's How Much Donald Trump Will Earn From Producing 'Celebrity Apprentice'

Guy.

Read your own link - Trump has a significant financial stake in said TV show.

Can't make this up - Trump goes to the 'national prayer breakfast thing', and literally asks for prayers for Arnold Schwarzenegger, who took over 'Celebrity Apprentice', and maybe the ratings aren't the same.

Seriously?

I feel bad for comedians - nothing they can come up with is funnier than what Trump is actually doing.