The Cuts Are Coming

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Always sucked in the summertime when it was still light at 8 PM delivering packages, while everyone else is barbecuing and playing games in the backyard lol.
The "end daylight savings time" crowd want to end all of that. The want sunlight at 4am, lol.

BeachBoy

View attachment 472450
Have you filed a grievance? We had a urinal that was out of order and wrapped up with a trash bag for months. I started filing grievances about it every day. Eventually it went upstairs and they asked the center manager why he didn't put in a repair order to get it fixed? The center manager told labor he didn't know how. The urinal was replaced within a week.
Addressed it at our last safety meeting. Had not realized it was actively grievable. Will have Stewart file one tonight.
Thanks!

RTS313

According to spokesperson Jim Mayer, UPS is reducing or ending operations at the following locations:

UPS’ Western Regional Air Hub in Ontario, California, will shutter its “sunrise” package sortation shift on April 27.
A UPS trailer shop in Perrysburg, Ohio, will close on April 1.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
According to spokesperson Jim Mayer, UPS is reducing or ending operations at the following locations:

UPS’ Western Regional Air Hub in Ontario, California, will shutter its “sunrise” package sortation shift on April 27.
A UPS trailer shop in Perrysburg, Ohio, will close on April 1.
Sounds like the economy is booming, right libs? How’s that democrat vote working out for you now? Saps

Day and night become more equal the farther south you move towards the equator. Huge difference as compared to northern California.
Longitudes being equal, the sun rises a little later and sets a little earlier for you than I, no matter what time the clock says. Shifting daylight is antiquated, which is why there is such a big push to eliminate standard time.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Longitudes being equal, the sun rises a little later and sets a little earlier for you than I, no matter what time the clock says. Shifting daylight is antiquated, which is why there is such a big push to eliminate standard time.
So if you didn’t shift, daylight in northern CA would be around 4:30 am in the summer.

So if you didn’t shift, daylight in northern CA would be around 4:30 am in the summer.
Not a chance. Dawn doesn't break until around 0500 here, and we've already established that as I'm at a lower latitude, and an easterly longitude I would have light before you.