The DRAsaster

STFXG

"The holder of this badge is an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR or the employee of an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR to FedEx Ground. The holder is not an employee of FedEx Ground."

CJinx

I believe that badges issued to ISP's and their employees have language that indicates that they are not Fedex employees.

STFXG

Mines pretty old... The new ones say, "NOTICE: The holder of this badge is a VENDOR to FedEx Ground. The holder is not an employee of FedEx Ground. This badge is not to be duplicated."

HomeDelivery

Ok. I'm a little slow. What's the punchline?

you said:
I have an FID (Fedex ID)

implying that you work for FredEx... but you really have a contract to work alongside them?!? (just a guess)

it's like me answering to a customer on the front door:

knock knock

customer: who is it?

ISP ~ Corp!

customer: who?!?

ummm OK, "FedEx Delivery!"

customer finally opens the door

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Back to the original thread intent here. Even if DRA is currently a disaster, they are going to do everything possible to "get it right", much more so than ROADS. The reason is that their entire new "low-cost" business model depends on having low-information, low-paid couriers who don't need much training and will still be able to provide an acceptable level of service.

Right now, that isn't happening, but you can be assured that it will get a lot better than it is eventually, even if they have to throw everything they have at it. I most certainly hope that they fail, but we shall see.

MAKAVELI

"Envelopes"?

Is that what they call all that Amazon volume being shifter over from you guys?

1/3 of my residential volume is Amazon.
I would say amazon is at least 1/3 if not more of my residential volume.

In other words 5 stops?
I guess you are a comedian too. Don't quit your day job buddy. Actually I do more stops in my area than ground. How do you like that bro?