The dumbest move EVER....

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
He was super bitter by the time he started that, he had already been fired multiple times and was pretty hated. He took zero :censored2: from anyone. I loved the guy, I always looked at my minor mistakes like well that guy is still here!
You gotta have at least one guy like that in the group to set the bar for everyone else.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
g82yS7faIJz1.gif

Superteeth2478

I heard about a guy who put all of his money in bitcoin, because he thought he was going to get rich! This is a true story!!
I like how Bitcoin "news" outlets refer to the potential for a "bull run" or a "breakout" when it starts moving above $3,500 now. Awesome "bull run", seeing as how it was $20,000 a little more than a year ago...

Blackstream

I like how Bitcoin "news" outlets refer to the potential for a "bull run" or a "breakout" when it starts moving above $3,500 now. Awesome "bull run", seeing as how it was $20,000 a little more than a year ago...
I remember when it was $250 and I didn't buy any because I thought I had missed the bubble and I should have bought them when they were like $10. Hindsight I guess.

542thruNthru

We had this cover driver who was just murdering routes, they would give him all kinds of crazy splits and he would still burn it up. Dude was making like 3-4 hours bonus a lot of days. Turns out that whatever packages he couldn't get delivered that day he just sheeted up as a driver release and stashed them at his house, then on the weekends he would drive around and deliver them in his car. He doesn't work here anymore.

We had kinda the same thing here. A driver that delivered the mall would have her friends meet her on Friday to take a bunch of stops off her. Then they would come back on the weekend and deliver them.

Customers finally called in asking why these plain clothes people were delivering their UPS packages.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Had a girl do basically the same thing but at a gas station, they had just had their parking lot repaved and had the whole thing blocked off with cones and tape she just drove right through the tape and tore it all up. UPS had to pay to have the whole job done again.
them darn girls, LOL