The Eagle has Died

BrownArmy

120825075842-neil-armstong-04-horizontal-gallery.jpg

RIP Mr. Armstrong.

We don't really have heroes like this anymore...

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Gus Grissom, its reported, was going to blow the lid off the project and he was killed on the launchpad. Presumably in an accident. Again, we will never know.

Who reported it? Kinda easy to make a story up after the Grissom died. Its funny that you think the Moon landing and 9/11 is a conspiracy but when it comes to your Messiah you believe everything he says or the Lamestream media feeds you.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I paid my respects to the man, and questioned the mission. Sorry if we dont swim in the same waters, but I have an opinion that happens to be on the opposite side of you.

peace

TOS

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but perhaps a RIP post honoring a recently deceased man is not the appropriate forum to share it in.

I paid my respects to the man, and questioned the mission. Sorry if we dont swim in the same waters, but I have an opinion that happens to be on the opposite side of you.

peace

TOS

So honor the man, and respect the young lady who started the thread, and start the "I don't believe the moon landing was real" thread somewhere else and no one would give you grief for it. You just like to hear yourself talk. Which voice in your head is the loudest?

menotyou

bella amicizia
Meno, Thank you for the above post.
I appreciate you stepping up and stomping the disrespectful.
-------------

If you want to start thread about fake accomplishments by NASA...start your own GD thread.

This thread is about Neil Armstrong.

If you can't respect his memory or our space program....GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD.
I 'liked' the original, and now I 'like' the edit.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wouldnt get too tore up over it.... the landing was most likely faked in the first place creating phoney heroes.

Was The Apollo Moon Landing Fake?

RIP Neil, for your part.

Peace

TOS

Why is it so hard for you to put the political bull**** aside for just a moment and extend a heartfelt condolence to an American hero?

People call me a jerk, which is fine, but this post confirms for me what others have said about you for a long time---you are a jerk.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why is it so hard for you to put the political bull**** aside for just a moment and extend a heartfelt condolence to an American hero?

People call me a jerk, which is fine, but this post confirms for me what others have said about you for a long time---you are a jerk.

Again, BOOHOO... there was NOTHING political about my post... dont make me question your aptitude bro. Name calling doesnt bother me, Unlike the rest of you who constantly report me, you wont find ONE complaint from me.

I am not THIN SKINNED as some appear to be on this board.

Jerk wasnt my first thought when I read your post, but your free to call yourself whatever you wish.

Peace

TOS

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Again, BOOHOO... there was NOTHING political about my post...

"I wouldn't get too tore up over it....the landing was most likely faked in the first place, creating phoney heroes..."

Whether it was political or not is irrelevant.

Your comment was callous, cold-hearted, insensitive and totally out of line for a RIP thread.

If your goal is to get reasonable people to question whether or not the moon landings actually occured...then a good place to start is by acting reasonably yourself. Google "credibility". You might learn something.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"I wouldn't get too tore up over it....the landing was most likely faked in the first place, creating phoney heroes..."

Whether it was political or not is irrelevant.

Your comment was callous, cold-hearted, insensitive and totally out of line for a RIP thread.

If your goal is to get reasonable people to question whether or not the moon landings actually occured...then a good place to start is by acting reasonably yourself. Google "credibility". You might learn something.

My intention wasnt to change anyones mind or engage anyone into thinking anything different. I am entitled to my opinion, expressed it along with a RIP and as for anyones feelings about my posts, i also included a friendly BOOHOO...

I think I got it all covered.

peace

TOS