The Economy is booming, Unemployment is almost at record lows.......

dudebro

I respect your attitude but please explain something to me.
Forced ORION compliance already wastes time and makes a difficult job even harder in the real world. How do you expect these two drivers to factor in the additional variable of coordinating a meet time and place to pick up, drop off, and exchange the helper...as well as “saving” delivery areas in which the helper can be effectively used until such time as they have him on car...when they are chained to an already unworkable ORION solution?

I didn't expect that of drivers if I could help it. Drivers meeting to exchange a helper isn't worth it.

We would use peak help to shuttle helpers from one driver to another while each was on area. If you have 220 stops you don't have time to jerk around with a helper. If you had more than that I wasn't taking the helper off anyway, unless the driver was coming back in.

I'd also use the peak help to get the helper off of the driver while the driver was on area. I didn't even want the driver going to the meet point with the helper to drop the helper off unless he/she was already doing so for the after 8 hour coffee break.