Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nice. What did you get??
Shimano Sedona Freshwater Rod and Reel Spinning Combo | Academy

B8C4BC24-8E3F-4ACF-B294-6ABA0D60CB27.jpeg

I can’t get into spending much over $100

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I used to fish all the time but haven't touched a rod in almost six years. I have probably a dozen rods in the basement of my mom's house from back when I was into tournament bass fishing.

But I've been saying that this is the year I want to get back into it. I'll probably narrow it down to two, maybe three of those rods and sell off the rest in one lot on Craigslist because I don't fish out of bass boats anymore.

Things have finally settled way down and I just want to relax and enjoy something I can do cheaply and close to home. I'd like to pick up whittling soon too. Something I can enjoy on my porch when the weather gets nice.
I’ll go long stretches with not fishing. Then I go once and I want to go every day. Lol

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Damn bet that cost them a pretty penny

Yep lol. They replaced at least three of mine. Broke two flipping buck brush at rend and one I got pissed off and broke it over the side of the boat in the camp ground.

*EDIT: and there were a ton of people in the camp ground that day. Scared em to death. Sounded like a gun shot