The everything fishing thread

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
whether you’re into Cats with super heavy tackle or ice fishing with tackle smaller than my toddlers frozen pole let’s hear about it.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
whether you’re into Cats with super heavy tackle or ice fishing with tackle smaller than my toddlers frozen pole let’s hear about it.
13DB3472-25C1-4DF3-A7AE-4820FF2E6406.jpeg
8205910C-422D-44B6-9CB5-04A467A28A76.jpeg
33836FB3-D894-49FF-BC6C-90C80046A5CC.jpeg
I believe @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U denin faces in his dinner tonight is a more interesting topic.
F2895F4A-BE66-491C-AC34-47B7CB5EBE25.jpeg

Attachments

• FC662867-349A-4B55-8430-1D9A714C97F8.png
    FC662867-349A-4B55-8430-1D9A714C97F8.png
    639.1 KB · Views: 394

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
27A7744C-1FC0-4804-AA18-96947506DDBC.jpeg

Went river ratting today. Lots of water on everything. Current was straight up ripping. In turkey mode now. But the way it’s going I’ll be wasting my time trying to catch a smallmouth

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I used to fish all the time but haven't touched a rod in almost six years. I have probably a dozen rods in the basement of my mom's house from back when I was into tournament bass fishing.

But I've been saying that this is the year I want to get back into it. I'll probably narrow it down to two, maybe three of those rods and sell off the rest in one lot on Craigslist because I don't fish out of bass boats anymore.

Things have finally settled way down and I just want to relax and enjoy something I can do cheaply and close to home. I'd like to pick up whittling soon too. Something I can enjoy on my porch when the weather gets nice.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I used to fish all the time but haven't touched a rod in almost six years. I have probably a dozen rods in the basement of my mom's house from back when I was into tournament bass fishing.

But I've been saying that this is the year I want to get back into it. I'll probably narrow it down to two, maybe three of those rods and sell off the rest in one lot on Craigslist because I don't fish out of bass boats anymore.

Things have finally settled way down and I just want to relax and enjoy something I can do cheaply and close to home. I'd like to pick up whittling soon too. Something I can enjoy on my porch when the weather gets nice.

I’m over the tournament fishing. Between the bull:censored2: and getting my ass beat I’m just over it. Especially when I fished over in @Brownslave688 ’s neck of the woods. Won 3 tho so that was nice. But it was always something. And I hate hate hate tournaments fishing on the river

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
View attachment 239301
Went river ratting today. Lots of water on everything. Current was straight up ripping. In turkey mode now. But the way it’s going I’ll be wasting my time trying to catch a smallmouth
I was planning on hitting up my uncles pond today for some crappie but it was cooler than expected. The wife worked all day. And Ava has been blowing holes in her diapers for 4 days so couldn’t take her with.

Just got a new rod and reel.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

I’m trying to sell my bass boat and get a jet boat. All the :censored2: I fish anymore is backwoods on the creek.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I’m over the tournament fishing. Between the bull:censored2: and getting my ass beat I’m just over it. Especially when I fished over in @Brownslave688 ’s neck of the woods. Won 3 tho so that was nice. But it was always something. And I hate hate hate tournaments fishing on the river
I'll be sticking with stream wading and sitting on the shore. The only boats I want to deal with are sailboats.