The Fed is your friend?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You’re right, they believe anything.
Anthropologists estimate that at least 18,000 different gods, goddesses, and various animals or objects have been worshipped by humans since our species first appeared.

I assume that you are atheist to 17,999 of them. Why not add one more and bat 1000?

Last edited:
Look at Amazon stock today.
Doesn't make any sense
Screenshot_20220729-100923-465.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Anthropologists estimate that at least 18,000 different gods, goddesses, and various animals or objects have been worshipped by humans since our species first appeared.

I assume that you are atheist to 17,999 of them. Why not add one more and bat .1000?
Dumb logic. Typical

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

I assume that you are atheist to 17,999 of them. Why not add one more and bat 1000?
Only one was and has been confirmed to have been raised from the dead.
I'm going to bow to the God that did that.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
But they still need to make a profit.
If they make good profits, and then lose those profits gambling on startup companies before the money ever makes its way to the shareholders, they really didn't have any profits.

I've seen a lot of people try to justify the whole Rivian investment, but end of day, they still managed to lose money.

If they make good profits, and then lose those profits gambling on startup companies before the money ever makes its way to the shareholders, they really didn't have any profits.

I've seen a lot of people try to justify the whole Rivian investment, but end of day, they still managed to lose money.
And I also need to find a way to retain the employees.