The Fed is your friend?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
As has the indoctrination of children into religion. Why not let them grow up and make up their own minds what to believe?
Where? Lol There’s only left wing indoctrination going on in schools, there’s no religion in schools. How can you be so obtuse? Moderate…..Lol! I’ve never read a post from you that wasn’t left leaning or out right left. You seem decent enough but you should reevaluate what you claim to be.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yes and no. While the one and one interaction is priceless, there is something to be said for the socialization and structured environment of a certified daycare, especially if your kid(s) spends the bulk of their day in front of the TV.

Kids can socialize outside of day care just fine. Confining the concept of "socialization" to institutions is a giant part of what's wrong with people today. Sure I let my kids watch some tv, but I spent a significant amount of time doing stuff with them, which I can tell has had a massive positive impact. My daughter is still traumatized by stuff other kids did to her in day care. The "socialization" that happens in day care and school is mostly indoctrination. "Do what I say or else I'll let the unmanageable kids beat the :censored2: out of you while I sit back and do nothing." If you think that's a healthy environment, you are wrong.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Kids can socialize outside of day care just fine. Confining the concept of "socialization" to institutions is a giant part of what's wrong with people today. Sure I let my kids watch some tv, but I spent a significant amount of time doing stuff with them, which I can tell has had a massive positive impact. My daughter is still traumatized by stuff other kids did to her in day care. The "socialization" that happens in day care and school is mostly indoctrination. "Do what I say or else I'll let the unmanageable kids beat the :censored2: out of you while I sit back and do nothing." If you think that's a healthy environment, you are wrong
Absolutely

Screenshot_20220728-193143-232.png