End car and home ownership?

newfie

The cold was fake and the one million dead are fake.

Or so I was told here.
and dont forget the fake vaccine that is finally get exposed two years later.

the problem with what you post in mockery is the questions that were asked were legitimate to ask
they deserved serious answers

were not blind sheep living in a totalitarian country. We're supposed to be allowed to ask those questions.

instead any effort to ask those question was completely suppressed to the degree of accusing the questioner of being either a conspiracy nut or god forgive me a racist .

think about that for a minute . minorities did not trust the vaccine and did not take it in large numbers yet.
yet according to the libs the unvaccinated were white trump loving racists.

instead of mocking people exercising their god given sense of curiosity you should be appalled at how a pandemic became nothing more than a political tool.
that started with Biden and Harris who mocked the vaccine when trump was president and then suddenly pushed it when they went into office.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1622568478466.jpg

floridays

Florida developers are building sub-divisions as all rentals.
Land ownership is key, always.

A new script, (they will call it law) will be issued in the future (near?).

What you thought was yours, deeds and such noting ownership, well it wasn't.

Mark my words, that is a part of the future, (your) future.

trickpony1

You're not the first person I've heard this from.

newolddude

This hedge fund owners bull:censored2: is bad for everyone: conservatives moderates and liberals alike. Individual home purchasers shouldn’t have to compete against corporations with endless buckets of money.

newolddude

What's your point?
Your conspiracy theory is that it's one person controlling all of those hedge funds? Let me guess, it's Putin!!!! Russian collusion!!!! Lol.
I’m not saying there’s a master of puppets controlling it. The hedge funds are sharks and they smell blood in the water. It’s a feeding frenzy and they’re pushing the housing market to make money off of normal Americans who can afford to outbid them.

Since youve apparently ripped my argument to shreds, you explain to me why you think there’s a housing shortage in America.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
and dont forget the fake vaccine that is finally get exposed two years later.

the problem with what you post in mockery is the questions that were asked were legitimate to ask
they deserved serious answers

were not blind sheep living in a totalitarian country. We're supposed to be allowed to ask those questions.

instead any effort to ask those question was completely suppressed to the degree of accusing the questioner of being either a conspiracy nut or god forgive me a racist .

think about that for a minute . minorities did not trust the vaccine and did not take it in large numbers yet.
yet according to the libs the unvaccinated were white trump loving racists.

instead of mocking people exercising their god given sense of curiosity you should be appalled at how a pandemic became nothing more than a political tool.
that started with Biden and Harris who mocked the vaccine when trump was president and then suddenly pushed it when they went into office.

It's not their shenanigans that are the problem, it's our doubts.