The future of Brown Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
It'll serve as a quarantine unit for I'VE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U, MECH-lift, DriveInDriveOut, Poop Head and MyTripIsCut to go at each other while everyone else moves over to reddit. Everyone else just remember to make an appearance periodically so they don't realize it's dead and switch over too.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I have to agree, most of us dont/didnt have time to go through a whole lot to join and wouldnt if it had been hard. Make a name, post agree to tos. I cant believe what it takes just to pay a bill online at times. Cheryl and Tony made this super slick. And if you were a nut job, you got canned. Done
I think you would make a good administrator but it's a thankless job with no money. Wonder why Cheryl and Tony kept this forum going. I read that she kept it going for sentimental reasons being the first .

The BC is not a moneymaker and that's really the bottom line.

Over70irregs

Info and history on this site is invaluable. The times we’re in has shaken media communal communities to the core. The psychological and physical toll of this job cannot be stated enough. A fresh interface and increased monetization is in fair play to maintain effectiveness.

Screenshot_20220618-112056-066.png

Status
Not open for further replies.