The future of Brown Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManInBrown

With such a small user base. I can't see it being worthwhile to continue it?

Can that base be expanded?

Just my opinion, but I thought there were more participants before the site became heavily moderated?
Wow, that would be a shame if it didn’t continue, but it’s understandable if it doesn’t. We have to make sure someone from UPS doesn’t buy it to see where all the IP’s are from to try to identify employees.

Thebrownblob

I’ll get this place squared away
1655567096464.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If you change it too much others will leave.

If this place becomes unsustainable, everyone will leave when it shuts down. It's a fine balance, and I know people have good intentions, but running this place as a hobby involves risks to the members' experience as well. @newfie mentioned the chat going away, that probably wouldn't have happened if this place actually made money.

unloady

Cheryl's daughter contacted me a little while ago and is still wanting the site to continue. Do we have anybody with the experience that wants to do it?
Post a bid list for a week and award by join-date to browncafe. 30 day qualifying period. If all internal browncafe options are exhausted, offer the position to the street.

rod

Retired 22 years
Without this forum we would never know which rap star, rock stat and sports figure had died-------most of whom I have never
heard of anyway. .

Status
Not open for further replies.