The Heat is On!

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Omitting all the obvious reasons why living in San Francisco sucks. Man this 68 degree weather while the rest of the country is experiencing hellfire heat is pretty awesome. Just let me have this one guys

UnconTROLLed

perfection
temps at 10pm in the northeast

Boston is 91 with a HI of 103!

Attachments

• 82FAE529-4E91-404C-B896-9C074721C39D.gif.d5dab39ac43d85338fc89f06b234b7be.gif
    82FAE529-4E91-404C-B896-9C074721C39D.gif.d5dab39ac43d85338fc89f06b234b7be.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 110

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I’ll take the heat, you can keep the guys :censored2:ting in the streets.
Couldn’t just let me have this one eh? And the :censored2:ting in public isn’t just for the streets. I assume everything has :censored2: upon it. I’m just glad I bought a house here 10 years ago and now it’s more than doubled in value.

542thruNthru

Omitting all the obvious reasons why living in San Francisco sucks. Man this 68 degree weather while the rest of the country is experiencing hellfire heat is pretty awesome. Just let me have this one guys

HEY! it's my job to rub everyone's noses in the perfect weather of CA.

Scram you Scab!;)

Box Ox

HEY! it's my job to rub everyone's noses in the perfect weather of CA.

Scram you Scab!;)

I hope the “Big one” earthquake hits the couple square feet you each stand on and doesn’t hurt you but makes you think the CA weather might NOT be such a great deal after all! Muahahahahahaaaaaaa!!

MAKAVELI

I hope the “Big one” earthquake hits the couple square feet you each stand on and doesn’t hurt you but makes you think the CA weather might NOT be such a great deal after all! Muahahahahahaaaaaaa!!
Damn bro, why so much hate? Must suck to live in a flooded, humid hell hole.:happy2: