The Letter

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
We get the raise Aug 1st, but won't see it until that fat backpay check comes in.

In my mind it's going to be a very nice Christmas this year for my family! My prediction is a everything passes end of November or beginning of December so added expense for labor costs to UPS gets off-set by Peak Revenue! Planning to up my 401K contribution % at that time......Just a thought.

browntroll

just wondering if they are holding on giving any raises, does that mean we are gonna get a backpay check for all hours we went without the
raise/s we were supposed to get? should i start writing down my hours from now on? and also had a coworker tell me that driver helpers will get
drivers pay rate if contract doesnt go through by time they start using them.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
just wondering if they are holding on giving any raises, does that mean we are gonna get a backpay check for all hours we went without the
raise/s we were supposed to get? should i start writing down my hours from now on? and also had a coworker tell me that driver helpers will get

Back pay, yes. Keep track of hours if you don't trust payroll. Helpers will be paid under the rate of the old contract if this one isn't passed.

oldupsman

In my mind it's going to be a very nice Christmas this year for my family! My prediction is a everything passes end of November or beginning of December so added expense for labor costs to UPS gets off-set by Peak Revenue! Planning to up my 401K contribution % at that time......Just a thought.

Sad as it sounds for alot of people making this raise retroactive will be the best thing that could happen to them,
​even if it goes on for years. Some people just aren't capable of saving money on their own.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

​Only if the National is not opened back up. To change the healthcare, the National would have to be renegotiated and I could see no raises if Healthcare is kept on the UPS side.

kingOFchester

There are rumors being spread that we will not get retroactive raise pay.

This rumor needs to be stopped. Our raises are spelled out in the master. Hall has stated that the master can not and will not be opened. If it can't be opened for healthcare issues, then it can't be opened to add wording that changes the raises.

oldupsman

There are rumors being spread that we will not get retroactive raise pay.

This rumor needs to be stopped. Our raises are spelled out in the master. Hall has stated that the master can not and will not be opened. If it can't be opened for healthcare issues, then it can't be opened to add wording that changes the raises.

Yeah but isn't it a great scare tactic. Don't I look scared. Gosh I'm just shakin in my boots. This is all good stuff King. The more people
hear this kind of stuff the more they want to get informed. And the more informed they get they'll realize what a horrible deal this
health care deal is. Why to you think the IBT wants to get this done as soon as possible. Last thing they want is informed voters.