Discussion in 'Current Events' started by 804brown, Dec 11, 2011.
The Most Important News Story of the Day/Millennium | Common Dreams
Well hell, it's too late now.
Maybe it was all that hot air blowing out of Buck,s mouth!!
Fun to read pseudo science-(read as incorrect)- combined with the 1% of the wacko's philosophy that think-( I use the term "think" loosely)- that they represent the other 99% of the rational/informed working people.
Separate names with a comma.