The negotiation scam

bbsam

Staff member
Same old same old out of you. I asked you! You just throw crap out there, never once do you supply fact or homework to support your crap. Once again, for a people like you! ISP will implode of itself, previous posts I explained how. If you are such a business owner, how come X picks YOUR business partners (they are just your customer, their words not mine)? You do the same as any other contractor in your terminal (other biz partners) why don't you get a say in who joins your millionaire club? If they are rogue they may affect your bottom line, cause your biz labor investigations etc., while X gathers another and profits roll on. If X sold ground biz rights to Lasership tomorrow, where are you protected in your ISP contract? Yet, if you tried to sell your biz, how does that work, oh yeah we know. Sammy why do you just regurgetate the same nonsense, you are the definition of insanity, keep trying, some day you may get the result you're looking for.
Answer the question please. Why is ISP not being challenged?

It will be fine

I will just like you answer my questions........all I'm hearing is crickets. Name the lawsuit WINS, the question I asked you first.
I think it's safe to say the IC model has been challenged in every state by now. Only what 20ish? are ISP now or transitioning. So there is likely 30 states where FedEx has won and it's still moving through appeals.

xfdxgroundmgmt

Fedex Ground nor RPS ever had contractors on the island of Puerto Rico, outside vendors like any same day courier or like a last mile co like lazership delivered on the island. Poor service and only 2 gateways to the island did that in, besides we we going to become FedEx, they already ran planes there. More bang for the $!

It will be fine

Read your contract, you won't know, you signed off to not know. Maybe you didn't know that, can't believe X wouldn't have explained that.
I can normally figure what you're trying to say, but this one has me stumped. I'm sure this forms a coherent thought in your head, but your ability to express it is lacking.

OUMick

Same old same old out of you. I asked you! You just throw crap out there, never once do you supply fact or homework to support your crap. Once again, for a people like you! ISP will implode of itself, previous posts I explained how. If you are such a business owner, how come X picks YOUR business partners (they are just your customer, their words not mine)? You do the same as any other contractor in your terminal (other biz partners) why don't you get a say in who joins your millionaire club? If they are rogue they may affect your bottom line, cause your biz labor investigations etc., while X gathers another and profits roll on. If X sold ground biz rights to Lasership tomorrow, where are you protected in your ISP contract? Yet, if you tried to sell your biz, how does that work, oh yeah we know. Sammy why do you just regurgetate the same nonsense, you are the definition of insanity, keep trying, some day you may get the result you're looking for.

Why can't a McDonalds owner pick who owns the other McDonalds in their city? While I have no idea what the Fedex contracts say many of your arguments also fit franchise businesses.

M I Indy

I can normally figure what you're trying to say, but this one has me stumped. I'm sure this forms a coherent thought in your head, but your ability to express it is lacking.

Your contract is set so you have to do arbitration, no? Arbitration and litigation are different, I believe.