The negotiation scam

OUMick

So are you a lawyer? If so get a case started. I am giving you examples of the same set of rules you are saying are illegal that are never challenged. I don't need to read business law. If I need a lawyer I hire the scumbag.

What I see is one carries larger packages while the other carries smaller packages.

OUMick

I would hate to go to trial in M I Indy's world.

Plaintiff: Your Honor I would like to call Mr Smith on 7th st. Mr. Smith do you know the difference between Fedex Ground and Fedex Express?

Mr. Smith: No.

Judge: Ruling for the plaintiff. Fedex has to pay. They both deliver packages.

M I Indy

Public perception doesn't matter when dealing with labor laws. Thanks for playing.

That's not perception, that's the law. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be.......public perception. Go study.....start on page 1 since you have no clue.

OUMick

That's not perception, that's the law. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be.......public perception. Go study.....start on page 1 since you have no clue.

but but you said you weren't talking about law. OK there buddy. So my court room scenario is how it will be settled then? I would suggest you switch to a new book.

M I Indy

I would hate to go to trial in M I Indy's world.

Plaintiff: Your Honor I would like to call Mr Smith on 7th st. Mr. Smith do you know the difference between Fedex Ground and Fedex Express?

Mr. Smith: No.

Judge: Ruling for the plaintiff. Fedex has to pay. They both deliver packages.

Did you read what you wrote? LMFAO!

FedGT

Go back to the hole you came from. I ain't your buddy either.

Little on edge there??
I love how anyone that has a different opinion than you can get under your skin so easily. I'm glad Mick and Sam have the time to do it since I don't right now.

TeamLift

No they didn't. For several years they won the lawsuits. You do remember that don't you? In fact, the Kansas ruling overturned a suit that they previously had won.

Winning lawsuits doesn't mean it's legal, Fred knows a lot of judges and makes secret calls during the night, however you are right, unless proven otherwise we have to assume they have all their ducks in a row this time. I think judges are more corrupt than any criminal, some will take bribes and kickbacks, others would like to drop the hammer on FedEx, it will be an interesting next few years.

OUMick

Winning lawsuits doesn't mean it's legal, Fred knows a lot of judges and makes secret calls during the night, however you are right, unless proven otherwise we have to assume they have all their ducks in a row this time. I think judges are more corrupt than any criminal, some will take bribes and kickbacks, others would like to drop the hammer on FedEx, it will be an interesting next few years.

This is the smartest thing you've posted. These large corporations get a few slaps on the wrist and are told to make a few changes. In the long run they donate and lobby enough to stay out of any real trouble.

Bounty

This is the smartest thing you've posted. These large corporations get a few slaps on the wrist and are told to make a few changes. In the long run they donate and lobby enough to stay out of any real trouble.
Can anyone tell me why chip routes, bread routes and cookie routes don't run into the problems fedex runs into?

Bounty

Maybe you should gain a little knowledge (at least a Google search) before posting something that has no validity.[/

No validity? The contractors buy their products, sell their product, can hire who they want, pay them how they want. Get Their own d.o.t #'s. It boils down to CONTROL!! And FedEx will never give up control.

It will be fine

One of my drivers used to own a baked goods route. He can't believe how much free reign I'm given. And according to the department of labor, control is one factor among many for worker classification and should not be weighted anymore than any other.