The Netherlands is waking up!! on topic

trickpony1

The Queen of the Netherlands attended a concert that had a conductor that just happened to be muslim.

The conductor attempted to lecture the Queen on the beauty of islam.

Spend two minutes watching the video to see what happened.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The Queen of the Netherlands attended a concert that had a conductor that just happened to be muslim.

The conductor attempted to lecture the Queen on the beauty of islam.

Spend two minutes watching the video to see what happened.

Well done. Quite a smackdown to have your own orchestra turn on you. Too bad the entire audience didn't just walk out. This would be inappropriate for any religion.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Happened in 2011, he wasn't the conductor, security directed the orchestra off stage. He was known by police for similar stunts.
Just another religious nut job who thinks proselytizing to people is his purpose in life.
Kind of a non-event if you ask me. Everyone was just sitting there wondering when someone would get the guy off stage.
My favorite part is when he says he's not a madman and there's no bomb. Ya, because people who aren't crazy have to explain they're not there to bomb the place.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Happened in 2011, he wasn't the conductor, security directed the orchestra off stage. He was known by police for similar stunts.
Just another religious nut job who thinks proselytizing to people is his purpose in life.
Kind of a non-event if you ask me. Everyone was just sitting there wondering when someone would get the guy off stage.
My favorite part is when he says he's not a madman and there's no bomb. Ya, because people who aren't crazy have to explain they're not there to bomb the place.

Yeah, I liked that part too. If I was sitting in some public place and someone started spouting Islam, I'd be getting out ASAP. Any other religion would get me out too, but I'd be walking, not running.

wkmac

So when did Kayne become a muslim?