The New Green Deal and Jobs

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You go do you bro.
So you go do you bro.

You go do you bro.
warped.gif

bacha29

I'm eating very cheaply here, but if my wife knew I had money in the bank she wanted to go out to eat rather than cook. After quite a few fights over it early on I just gave in. But I told her this was coming if we're ever going to get solvent. Now she wants to sell the house and join me. You of course are looking for any angle to attack because you don't like my politics, religion, or age. So you go do you bro.
Question: How old were you when you married this woman? There reaches a point in time where you're too late in life to marry. The reason being is that decades of prior life experiences some good some very bad that occurred in the couples prior lives can often result in the creation not of a marriage but nothing more than just another impossible situation. It is especially true when debt and bad credit scores or no credit at all is involved.In fact I've loaned as much as $5,000 to friends and coworkers just to help get them away from the women nobody in their right mind should have gone anywhere near.
The largest unsecured loan was to a coworker whose utilities were going to be shut off that very afternoon with 2 small step kids in the house. I told him "you've got to get rid of that woman and get out of that marriage,she's killing you". Just to get him to start paying me back I had to take him to district court. Finally he did start repaying and leave that woman.....So where is he today?.... Back with her again....And in a few months he'll be right back in the same situation.
People don't change.....they adapt but sometimes the situation is beyond adaptation or repair.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You go do you bro.
You go do you bro.
You go do you bro.
You go do you bro.
You go do you bro.
ISo you go do you bro.
Sure thing will do friend.

Yes, if he's posting the same one over and over... That would be spamming.

There are an average of over 2,000 posts a day here... If someone is spamming report it, we don't see all.

fedx

Extra Large Package
The New green Deal is a strategy drawn up by the most extreme elements of the Democratic party just as you have the most extreme elements of the GOP who want to take the nation back to the 1950's But, both points of view are being assembled by a new and younger generation of political activists. The ones who can sell their message to the American people will be the policy drivers in the decades ahead.
What's wrong with going back to the 1950s? That was America's zenith. Of course the left spins it with their race baiting garbage. I actually think Trump wants us to go back to the 80s, not 50s. Economically we were very strong. Again, Trump is talking about economic greatness, but the left spins it to be racially based. It's all the left can do. Trump's message makes so much sense that the only way you can fight against it is to spin it and make it all about race. Democrats are masters of twisting things and making it about something it's not.

fedx

Extra Large Package
I can't take them seriously. If you had told the GOP, "Design the silliest parody of the Democrat party platform that you can imagine," it would sound a lot like the Green New Deal.

It's hard to discern the logic of that party right now, but if they want to place its future in the hands of some deranged moon bat kid whose ideas don't even make sense in Bizarro Land, I'll be more than happy to watch the show.
Here you have some dimwit bimbo who thinks there are 3 "chambers" of government. And of those 3, she got them wrong. She said "presidential, house, and senate." She totally forgot about the judicial as a branch. And yet, somehow, the Fake News MSM has taken her seriously and is pushing her as some legitimate congresswoman. Had Sarah Palin even said 1/100th the amount of stupidity that AOC has, Palin would have been attacked nightly for the first 10 minutes of the evening Fake News. Remember how they attacked Palin nightly for 6 months because she claimed she could see Russia from Alaska? AOC can totally botch the 3 branches of government and the Fake News immediately gives her a pass. And now AOC is an "authority" on everything this country needs-according to the Fake News MSM.

rickyb

green new deal is only way to ensure long term capitalism if thats what you want. capitalism not capable of saving itself.

bacha29

What's wrong with going back to the 1950s? That was America's zenith. Of course the left spins it with their race baiting garbage. I actually think Trump wants us to go back to the 80s, not 50s. Economically we were very strong. Again, Trump is talking about economic greatness, but the left spins it to be racially based. It's all the left can do. Trump's message makes so much sense that the only way you can fight against it is to spin it and make it all about race. Democrats are masters of twisting things and making it about something it's not.
The key social issues that festered in the 1950's were played out in the streets in the 1960's. And the 1980's was the decade when the deindustrialization of America hit full stride .