The New Green Deal and Jobs

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Part of this is the killing of aviation. What happens to the company?

The company laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs.

This is the equivalent to the belief that Blake Bortles was going to take the 2018 Jacksonville Jaguars into Super Bowl contention.

BigWork13

Its alright. There is the part about financial security for people unwilling to work. All we gotta do is just leave our jobs and we will be financially secure.

bacha29

The New green Deal is a strategy drawn up by the most extreme elements of the Democratic party just as you have the most extreme elements of the GOP who want to take the nation back to the 1950's But, both points of view are being assembled by a new and younger generation of political activists. The ones who can sell their message to the American people will be the policy drivers in the decades ahead.

vantexan

The New green Deal is a strategy drawn up by the most extreme elements of the Democratic party just as you have the most extreme elements of the GOP who want to take the nation back to the 1950's But, both points of view are being assembled by a new and younger generation of political activists. The ones who can sell their message to the American people will be the policy drivers in the decades ahead.
What is there to sell? The New Green Deal is an economy killer.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I take these people seriously. They truly believe air travel should go away. How to reach that end might kill many jobs, especially those in the overnight business. One way would be to tax it out of the market.

oldngray

nowhere special
I take these people seriously. They truly believe air travel should go away. How to reach that end might kill many jobs, especially those in the overnight business. One way would be to tax it out of the market.

They even plan to regulate cow farts.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

I can't take them seriously. If you had told the GOP, "Design the silliest parody of the Democrat party platform that you can imagine," it would sound a lot like the Green New Deal.

It's hard to discern the logic of that party right now, but if they want to place its future in the hands of some deranged moon bat kid whose ideas don't even make sense in Bizarro Land, I'll be more than happy to watch the show.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Eat less meat peasants. Crickets & insects are a more sustainable protein source. Livestock farts hurt the Earth. :lol:
So you ok with putting high taxes on meat in order to get people to do as these people want?

oldngray

nowhere special
5cfcd9090123fae50.jpg