The numbers scam.

Thebrownblob

Shut up and run scratch
They simply got out-negotiated by the union or were too inept to put anything about numbers in the previous contract. Perhaps if they collectively get together they could get this pipedream in the next contract. Also, they should give the extra bonus money to the workers and not stupidvisors if they reach the PPH goal. Let the workers opt-into a bonus program if they want to and reward them for the pph.
Ignoring their numbers was not inept, it’s genius. You come to work you do the best you can and ignore their BS games with numbers. Fair days work for his pay, rinse and repeat for 30 years.

Frankie11

Yes, of course the union was brilliant with ignoring the numbers. The past union leadership was not that bad and were smart with the negotiations. It is a tactic that the management uses on the new hires and it does work oftentimes. The smart and/or experienced know that you are suppose to ignore the numbers.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes, of course the union was brilliant with ignoring the numbers. The past union leadership was not that bad and were smart with the negotiations. It is a tactic that the management uses on the new hires and it does work oftentimes. The smart and/or experienced know that you are suppose to ignore the numbers.

Holup is this Olroad/Frankie?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
They simply got out-negotiated by the union or were too inept to put anything about numbers in the previous contract. Perhaps if they collectively get together they could get this pipedream in the next contract. Also, they should give the extra bonus money to the workers and not stupidvisors if they reach the PPH goal. Let the workers opt-into a bonus program if they want to and reward them for the pph.
The goals would just become impossible to meet. Never fall into a numbers game with ups. They can change them with the push of a button to benefit them. How long have you worked here?

StackedOut’n’Vibing

cardboard peasant
Been working preload several months now and the PT supe that runs the line I’m on started around the same time. She loves to go over my PPH every day trying to decipher the little fluctuations like she’s reading tea leaves or something.

“ahh Stacked Out I see your PPH is 138 today and has gone down from 165 yesterday, how are you doing?”

I work the same pace every day lol

PT Car Washer

Been working preload several months now and the PT supe that runs the line I’m on started around the same time. She loves to go over my PPH every day trying to decipher the little fluctuations like she’s reading tea leaves or something.

“ahh Stacked Out I see your PPH is 138 today and has gone down from 165 yesterday, how are you doing?”

PT sup came up to me one morning and told me I was at 98%. I thought maybe he was going to buy me breakfast. Nope, told me I had better start working a lot harder or I would be looking for a new job.

Mr. Marshall

138 is insanely slow. It means you aren't even trying and couldn't possibly finish any area and are totally screwing over the drivers and your fellow workers who have to help you. There numbers are unreasonable but if you think 138 is reasonable you are also unreasonable.

StackedOut’n’Vibing

cardboard peasant
138 is insanely slow. It means you aren't even trying and couldn't possibly finish any area and are totally screwing over the drivers and your fellow workers who have to help you. There numbers are unreasonable but if you think 138 is reasonable you are also unreasonable.
I don’t give a 💩 what the number says. I finish my assignment on time almost always and am sent to help elsewhere. My cars have also been used as examples to new hires on their orientation day several times. This job isn’t necessarily anything to be proud of, but I do take pride in my work and it shows when drivers keep asking for me personally.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Sorry thats what it is these sups always pull this numbers bs every year around peak acting like they matter which there is no way they do because nif that was the case people would be gettimg fired left and right. I just feel this is their way of sayong hey you all are slow af but im going to make this a competition for that dopamine aka compliments . i think its insulting we don't get extra pay or anything for doing "big numbers" .

Also i dont what it is but these hires that habe came in since january are some of the laziest humans i jave ever worked with so for them to start talking about numbers to me is just a way they treat you like your nothing and pet you on the head likena good dog and keep doing what your doing for no extra incentive then after peak dont say a word and the sups start talking about how lazy the people they where praising during peak is after peak is over like they did before peak.

Also alot of the sups are trash . some are dope but alot are straight petty.
let's guess his age.......

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
pointing-point.gif