THE official “What can management screw up today?” Thread

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
E5A737DA-8D69-4687-827A-D52D41F1C28B.jpeg

Well today I have an 8 hour day approved and I walk into this :censored2: show. Not sure why I was surprised. Thanks for taking over 250 packages for me buddy.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I had one Friday. I was heaviest Friday then most of the week. Ended up getting two grievances on Monday from me. One for 3rd day over 9.5 and 8hr. Idiots they are.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Just stocked up on my 2019 peak supplies! road flares , emergency fire starters, headlight , flashlight , emergency flare that shoots into the sky, emergency heat blanket , dozens of batteries , don’t forget Red Bull and pain killers!

AwashBwashCwash

Preload was a :censored2: show again today.
Trucks blown the :censored2: out.
One hour into the shift I told the sup that :censored2: ain't gonna fit and he just looked at me like he hated me.
Shrugged my shoulders and kept loading.
3 hours later the entire area is stacked out with oversized and bulk, egress a distant memory. Stepping over and on boxes. Tripping every 15 seconds. Everyone pretends it isn't happening. Finally around 8:50 he comes over and tells me to start taking stuff off they are gonna add a few more routes. Yeah no :censored2:. Thanks for doubling my work, dumb az. Now I get to unload while I load. Fun.

If I can come in, take one look at the load sheet, and tell it isn't gonna fit, why can't the glorious dispatch supervisor?

How many mattresses and generators do they think can fit on a UPS truck???

Absolutely delusional.
And every time it's the same reaction - just ignore it and pretend it isn't happening until the stack out is so bad they are forced to accept reality.
I'm so tired of these dream world load charts.
Then when everything falls apart sup starts acting like I'm the bad guy for not being able to work miracles. Bringing another preloader to my area to help and then exclusively talking to him about the situation like he's the clean-up crew while acting like I'm not even there. :censored2: you buddy.

OKLABob

Preload was a :censored2: show again today.
Trucks blown the :censored2: out.
One hour into the shift I told the sup that :censored2: ain't gonna fit and he just looked at me like he hated me.
Shrugged my shoulders and kept loading.
3 hours later the entire area is stacked out with oversized and bulk, egress a distant memory. Stepping over and on boxes. Tripping every 15 seconds. Everyone pretends it isn't happening. Finally around 8:50 he comes over and tells me to start taking stuff off they are gonna add a few more routes. Yeah no :censored2:. Thanks for doubling my work, dumb az. Now I get to unload while I load. Fun.

If I can come in, take one look at the load sheet, and tell it isn't gonna fit, why can't the glorious dispatch supervisor?

How many mattresses and generators do they think can fit on a UPS truck???

Absolutely delusional.
And every time it's the same reaction - just ignore it and pretend it isn't happening until the stack out is so bad they are forced to accept reality.
I'm so tired of these dream world load charts.
Then when everything falls apart sup starts acting like I'm the bad guy for not being able to work miracles. Bringing another preloader to my area to help and then exclusively talking to him about the situation like he's the clean-up crew while acting like I'm not even there. :censored2: you buddy.
Made my day..

OKLABob

Our preload hasn’t had us wrapped up at 9 like we are supposed to in probably 6 months. Scheduled start time is 9:15 except for Tuesday’s we start at 9:30 and half the time we don’t get out till after 9:30 everyday.