[THE OFFICIAL!!!] Management Bashing Forum. On Topic

Package Stick

"Send it."
My center manager is to busy yelling at the FT sups, and the FT sups are too busy yelling at the PT sups. I'm left out of the yelling trifecta :(.

I expected it to be war when I first started, nope. Just fake words of encouragement.

brostalss

My center manager is a really good guy. Keeps it plain, tells me the truth and expects the same from me. We have a great working relationship. My on road sup treats me like an adult and isnt overbearing. This is the best center I have ever worked in, we have a good culture here. Did I mention all the girls who work in the office are fine as hell?

You work in Clarksville?

MrBates

Just fake words of encouragement.

We have a loader in our building who is famous for his perfect loads. When this kid loads a package car everything is in exact numerical order with labels facing out and everything. Anyways whenever he does my truck I have a great day, and I know its a great day because my ORS will approach me the next day to give me the "pat on the bacK, your awesome" speech.

The rest of the times when I get a bad load my times are not so good and I don't hear a word. I'm torn because sometimes I think its better when they dont talk to me...

Package Stick

"Send it."
We have a loader in our building who is famous for his perfect loads. When this kid loads a package car everything is in exact numerical order with labels facing out and everything. Anyways whenever he does my truck I have a great day, and I know its a great day because my ORS will approach me the next day to give me the "pat on the bacK, your awesome" speech.

The rest of the times when I get a bad load my times are not so good and I don't hear a word. I'm torn because sometimes I think its better when they dont talk to me...
The only thing that matters is that your paycheck is correct and deposited on time, everything else is BS.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Where’s @Dragon to explain to us why we are having late air in August , PATHETIC
A butterfly crossed a runway in New Zealand, causing headwinds that interrupted the entire infrastructure of our air operations. No refunds will be honored due to such drastic changes in operations. Our commitment to service shall continue to be in the forefront of our business model.

Indecisi0n

A butterfly crossed a runway in New Zealand, causing headwinds that interrupted the entire infrastructure of our air operations. No refunds will be honored due to such drastic changes in operations. Our commitment to service shall continue to be in the forefront of our business model.
Sounds like emergency conditions to me .

Where'sMyRegularDriver?

Could you describe the ruckus, sir?
I am not perfect driver. I have had my share of lates. My sups definitely need some warning letters and intent to suspend/discharge. Some highlights:

1. We got kicked out of our daily hotel parking lot meet point because a sup tagged along and commandeered the area after security told him not to.
2. Late plane. 1 hour waiting at meet point with sup. Next day same sup asks me to sign over allowed paper. Did not sign.
3. Certain drivers have platinum membership to slack off and sups let it happen and occasionally joke about it.
4. Our drivers load our own trucks. Coded as sort/load. Sups illegally edit time cards to reduce sort/load time so they can make their goals and bonuses. I told them they could get fired for that and that they have integrity issues. That was the quietest the office has ever been.