[THE OFFICIAL!!!] Management Bashing Forum. On Topic

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Lol you're full of it. Show me where your S&V is a federal doc.
OSHA is federally regulated under the department of labor. So yes, everything they require is needed. Catch me over night when I'm in the building I'll show ya
I thought she was covering to centers plus preload while dealing with severe menstrual cramps.
It's a new week.
Lol thought you were in a big area and covering for your center manager? No ORS does dispatch where I am. We have lower sups for that.
ORS covers the dispatch when the regular guy is on vacation. Our routes are complicated that our DM does not trust anyone lower than us to do the dispatch.

542thruNthru

OSHA is federally regulated under the department of labor. So yes, everything they require is needed. Catch me over night when I'm in the building I'll show ya

It's a new week.

ORS covers the dispatch when the regular guy is on vacation. Our routes are complicated that our DM does not trust anyone lower than us to do the dispatch.

A space and viability ride is not a OSHA requirement. Please provide your proof.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Example, your S&V paperwork(that's now on my ORSA tablet) . If you don't sign, you don't drive. Simple as that.

You guys can claim you're not required, but it's simply required. You will not drive in my center if you don't sign off.

Give me a break. You are so full of it, I’m sure your eyes are brown.

I wish you would have rotated as a supe through my old building. You would have been a sobbing lump within a week.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Give me a break. You are so full of it, I’m sure your eyes are brown.

I wish you would have rotated as a supe through my old building. You would have been a sobbing lump within a week.
Seeing how this building is the most difficult building in my region, I highly doubt it.