The Only Place To Be?

Hammer_Man

As a new member, just wanted to say "hello". I'd never visited before, but after 2 weeks at SLS I found out that this is a mandatory stop in the morning to catch up on "Everything Brown". Looking forwarding to reading and learning! :thumbup1:

wkmac

As a new member, just wanted to say "hello". I'd never visited before, but after 2 weeks at SLS I found out that this is a mandatory stop in the morning to catch up on "Everything Brown". Looking forwarding to reading and learning! :thumbup1:

So they are giving the Browncafe website out at SLS?

Interesting.

Do you ever get that "WATCHED" feeling?
:ohmy:
:lol:

scottVA

Richmond-Air
Well Hammer Im new to the cafe as well, looks like a good place to gain some insight. Ive been with ups 22 years as a part timer if you can beleive that, I can't.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Hammer_Man and scottVA, I second what Tony said. Its scary that SLS told you to look here, but I'm glad you did. One thing I will say about the Brown Cafe, you will get more info about UPS here than you will get there. You just have to figure out what is fact and what is not! I hope you get a little humor here too. One thing I like about this place, everyone can relate to what I go through all day. I hope that you two will join in with your thoughts.:wink:

Sammie

Hammer Man,

This site is a lot like quicksand; a living creature that
will suck you down into a bottomless pit, never to be
heard from again.

But honestly, it's a whole lot of fun. Welcome and Enjoy!!!