The package was left in a UPS facility. / Delivery rescheduled.

VENDINGTREE

Have the same problem with UPS Maspeth center. Try to figure this out. Late 3 days. Every day is out for delivery by end of the day. Standard reply from UPS customer service rep.

Maspeth, NY, United States 11/29/2012 4:25 P.M. Destination Scan

11/29/2012 12:08 P.M. The package was left in a UPS facility. / Delivery rescheduled.
Maspeth, NY, United States 11/28/2012 5:35 P.M. Destination Scan
Maspeth, NY, United States 11/27/2012 4:24 P.M. Destination Scan

11/27/2012 8:00 A.M. The package was missed at the destination location.
Maspeth, NY, United States 11/26/2012 11:55 P.M. Arrival Scan
Lawnside, NJ, United States 11/26/2012 9:50 P.M. Departure Scan

11/26/2012 7:35 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 11/23/2012 1:42 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
In the last 2 days I have had one package go from "out for delivery" to "Tracer request. / Lost package tracer", and two other packages go from "out for delivery" to "The package was left in a UPS facility. / Delivery rescheduled.". That's three packages in two days with problems. What's going on with UPS? If it is just that they are overworked, shouldn't management account for the extra workload during the holidays?

We've only been through 104 peak seasons. Give us time to work out the kinks.

barnyard

KTM rider
I get it that most of you dont want customers here but it is up to admins if that was to happen they would not let us register it's not like I am going to visit this forum everyday anyway , just wanted to say I apperciate all the helpful posts here. Cheers!

Cheryl is the owner of the forum. Just an FYI.

shabd4747

My family members are having the same problem they ordered a tv from tigerdirect 34lb box was supposed to be delivered friday (yesterday) then was scheduled for early delivery thursday and then out for delivery scan around 1:55 am at 2 pm left at facility, they contacted UPS CS and they said it would be delivered friday and didnt show up told them to wait till monday and open a tracer/investigation also same problem with another shipment, left at facility. Wonder whats going on down in Sunnyvale, California?

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
I thought this only happened in my building. Twice this week I witnessed a management person scanning packages upon my return to the building. The first time it was the center manager and the second time it was his yes man. Come to find out the packages were scan as future delivery . However, if a driver sheets a package missed, it's unacceptable.

probellringer

im from pattupsl area... our building is buried/....we are a week behind... please be patient-it will get there...as usual,cyber monday caught us off guard...we are looking to go clean on monday, meaning all packages in system will get delivered-um-its alot of packages

barnyard

KTM rider
Here you go:

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/p...accessing-site-210812/index3.html#post1050831

and so... UPS customers really need to go to www.ups.com or call 1-800-pickups because this site is for UPS employees, retirees and share owners. Not UPS customers.

My family members are having the same problem they ordered a tv from tigerdirect 34lb box was supposed to be delivered friday (yesterday) then was scheduled for early delivery thursday and then out for delivery scan around 1:55 am at 2 pm left at facility, they contacted UPS CS and they said it would be delivered friday and didnt show up told them to wait till monday and open a tracer/investigation also same problem with another shipment, left at facility. Wonder whats going on down in Sunnyvale, California?

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
This time of year, its going to happen regardless of expectations of delivery. The flow increases so greatly, that UPS, FedEx and all others are overwhelemed by the flow no matter the staff at hand. Theres 40 some trailers in Jacksonville with no service at all. And its rampant all over the country. The truth is, you're going to have to wait. I understand it messes with your schedule. But seriously, the influx of massive sales, buying and the latter, we have to deal with it as is delt.

We are people, not robots. We regret you not getting your package on time as expected, but it is what it is. Which sucks, we all want your stuff to get to you asap. It will happen in time.

Last year we had 50,000 in limbo on Christmas Eve. You're lucky to order now, and will get service within the next few days. Probably not Monday, but within the week.

pattuspl

Seems like I was not the only one with the issues FYI package was suppose to be there monday it was there on Friday , anyway I'm I the only this week with all packages being delayed? it is no 8:01 PM and package still says Out For Delivery , little off topic but was wondering if it just me. Thanks for all the answers

Maspeth, NY, United States12/06/20128:00 A.M.Due to local operation disruption, packages not unloaded from trailer, expect a one day business delay

Last edited: