The post office.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've always had good experiences with the Post Office. If a package don't fit in the mail box at the end of our road our mail lady brings it to the front door and even rings the door bell and waits for you to answer. Same with the FedEx Ground guy. UPS on the other hand must throw it out the door without stopping because the only thing I see of him once in awhile is a cloud of dust. The PO and Fedex have great tracking sites also.

oldngray

nowhere special
I've always had good experiences with the Post Office. If a package don't fit in the mail box at the end of our road our mail lady brings it to the front door and even rings the door bell and waits for you to answer. Same with the FedEx Ground guy. UPS on the other hand must throw it out the door without stopping because the only thing I see of him once in awhile is a cloud of dust. The PO and Fedex have great tracking sites also.

My regular mailman is good but when someone else runs his route its a different story.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Great tracking. lol now I know you're losing it old man

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
A75FBAD5-7178-4CF7-8D9A-E5BD7C73D449.jpeg

MzTeaze

First it's not just packages and realistically you don't get much choice anymore.

We didn't get mail Saturday (veterans day) or Monday. Lots of time sensitive stuff in the mail.

I mean we are in the same business. We'd be unemployed in a heartbeat if we just decided not to deliver stuff.

Sign up for informed delivery on the USPS website. They will send a scan of each day's mail to your email address. You can literally see if you are expecting junk or something important.