The Real Question

BigBrown1234

Mail innovations rents out empty space on UPS trailers to move packages from one city to another. A third party picks up the bags of mail innovation packages from UPS and takes them to the post office

Haven’t seen much random “empty space” on UPS trailers these days.

I have seen these ups mail innovations bags at the post office. Lady brings them from a facility in Roseville at 5am. They look exactly like sure post bags. She brings sometimes 30 bags a day for one city. She doesn’t wear a brown uniform and doesn’t drive a brown truck.

OrionsBitch

Not...
I’m listening :chochypnosmiley:

Don’t just take a shot then run away. Explain. Are you educating us, opinion, joke, or rambling to stimulate
Uhm he's been a Democrat his whole life. He failed to repeal Obamacare....his tax plan is going to end up costing people more. The only really conservative mentality he has is with economics and trade. He was even willing to compromise on immigration and allow double the amount of DACA people to stay.

He's been a democrat hos whole life and has done nothing more than. Pander to angry Republicans. They are all a bunch of idiots anyways.

The only good people in Congress are Justin Amash and Thomas Massie

BigBrown1234

Uhm he's been a Democrat his whole life. He failed to repeal Obamacare....his tax plan is going to end up costing people more. The only really conservative mentality he has is with economics and trade. He was even willing to compromise on immigration and allow double the amount of DACA people to stay.

He's been a democrat hos whole life and has done nothing more than. Pander to angry Republicans. They are all a bunch of idiots anyways.

The only good people in Congress are Justin Amash and Thomas Massie

You speak with conviction my friend :flirtysmile3: