The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

rickyb

So why do people who decry CNN post CNN articles that support their point?
its still mostly garbage.

erin burnett is married to a wall st banker and was against occupy wall st

anderson cooper was hard on bernie sanders in terms of inequality when he is loaded with wealth and i believe raised into wealth

not to say that even fox news cant be right here and there, but it is what it is.

BrownArmy

its still mostly garbage.

erin burnett is married to a wall st banker and was against occupy wall st

anderson cooper was hard on bernie sanders in terms of inequality when he is loaded with wealth and i believe raised into wealth

not to say that even fox news cant be right here and there, but it is what it is.

@Monkey Butt and @rickyb and our President say CNN is fake news

You missed the point.

rickyb

You missed the point.
wanna know how to fix the american election system?

switch over to a paper ballot. have same day registration. stop gerrymandering. have a diverse news culture instead of 6 corporations controlling all news. get rid of the electoral college. make election day a national holiday. have mandatory voting. have a "none of the above" on the ballot. etc.

BrownArmy

wanna know how to fix the american election system?

switch over to a paper ballot. have same day registration. stop gerrymandering. have a diverse news culture instead of 6 corporations controlling all news. get rid of the electoral college. make election day a national holiday. have mandatory voting. have a "none of the above" on the ballot. etc.

You're not telling me anything I don't already know, and you still missed the CNN point.

rickyb

Julian Assange ‏ @JulianAssange 1h1 hour ago

Russian cyber-hysteria is mostly that. https://consortiumnews.com/2017/09/29/russia-gates-shaky-foundation/ …

DLGYyhdXkAAxAUh.jpg

DLGY062XkAAbgKs.jpg

DLGY10NXkAE7Qlm.jpg

DLGaMkMXkAAzDEf.jpg