The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

vantexan

Twitter: Hundreds of thousands of Americans interacted with Russian bot accounts during election

Twitter said that it would email more than 677,000 U.S. users of its social-media platform to inform them that they had interacted with accounts now linked to the Internet Research Agency.

"Any such activity represents a challenge to democratic societies everywhere, and we're committed to continuing to work on this important issue," the company said.
Yeah, and apparently Obama was aware it was going on, but did nothing. There's that Obama fellow again! Good on him for getting Trump elected.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
"Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Set To Rock DC, "End Mueller Investigation"

All hell is breaking loose in Washington D.C. after a four-page memo detailing extensive FISA court abuse was made available to the entire House of Representatives Thursday. The contents of the memo are so explosive, says Journalist Sara Carter, that it could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and the Department of Justice and the end of Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation.

A source close to the matter tells Fox News that "the memo details the Intelligence Committee's oversight work for the FBI and Justice, including the controversy over unmasking and FISA surveillance." An educated guess by anyone who's been paying attention for the last year leads to the obvious conclusion that the report reveals extensive abuse of power and highly illegal collusion between the Obama administration, the FBI, the DOJ and the Clinton Campaign against Donald Trump and his team during and after the 2016 presidential election.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Spreading on Twitter now too..

Dave Joyce‏Verified account @RepDaveJoyce
I had the opportunity to read the classified report relating the FBI, FISA & possible Russian collusion in the 2016 elections. What I read was truly disturbing. I have always advocated for more transparency, which is why I joined 40+ colleagues signing a letter to #ReleaseTheMemo

#ReleaseTheMemo

Mark Meadows‏Verified account @RepMarkMeadows
I viewed the classified report from House Intel relating to the FBI, FISA abuses, the infamous Russian dossier, and so-called "Russian collusion." What I saw is absolutely shocking. This report needs to be released--now. Americans deserve the truth. #ReleaseTheMemo

We'll see....

It will be fine

I had the opportunity to read the classified report relating the FBI, FISA & possible Russian collusion in the 2016 elections. What I read was truly disturbing. I have always advocated for more transparency, which is why I joined 40+ colleagues signing a letter to #ReleaseTheMemo

#ReleaseTheMemo

I viewed the classified report from House Intel relating to the FBI, FISA abuses, the infamous Russian dossier, and so-called "Russian collusion." What I saw is absolutely shocking. This report needs to be released--now. Americans deserve the truth. #ReleaseTheMemo

We'll see....
Trump can declassify anything he wants to at any time. What's he waiting for?

bbsam

Staff member

#ReleaseTheMemo

We'll see....
I think it's selected information compiled by the republican members of the investigation team. You know. Like the supposed recused Devin Nunez.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Like I said.. "We'll see"

Really don't have control over the bots. Did quote two congressmen that have read the memo and found it disturbing and shocking.

I'm sure no one here has a problem with the information being released to the public.. right?

We'll see.

MAKAVELI

"Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Set To Rock DC, "End Mueller Investigation"

All hell is breaking loose in Washington D.C. after a four-page memo detailing extensive FISA court abuse was made available to the entire House of Representatives Thursday. The contents of the memo are so explosive, says Journalist Sara Carter, that it could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and the Department of Justice and the end of Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation.

A source close to the matter tells Fox News that "the memo details the Intelligence Committee's oversight work for the FBI and Justice, including the controversy over unmasking and FISA surveillance." An educated guess by anyone who's been paying attention for the last year leads to the obvious conclusion that the report reveals extensive abuse of power and highly illegal collusion between the Obama administration, the FBI, the DOJ and the Clinton Campaign against Donald Trump and his team during and after the 2016 presidential election.
Fake.

BrownArmy

Like I said.. "We'll see"

Really don't have control over the bots. Did quote two congressmen that have read the memo and found it disturbing and shocking.

I'm sure no one here has a problem with the information being released to the public.. right?

We'll see.

100%, release it, and we'll see...