The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Like it or not Republicans, this is a big deal. Having collusion with a contentious foreign country and being negligent in reporting knowingly as it's agent is criminal. And to try to sweep it under the rug by any administration leans strongly more impeachable than the Watergate break-in.
You sure you aren't @Baba gounj ?
This is exactly how Baba reacted and posted 8 tears ago.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
the Russians didn't cause hillary to lose pa, oh, Michigan, flordia, or wisconsin, hillary did.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
maybe?
I'm not so sure anymore
people in the rust belt were never going to let hillary win. Those major rust belt cities are losing population which is mostly democratic. Not to mention unions are tired of being ignored and fringe elements have hijacked that party.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
look at this way every major liberal network has hit trump from every possible direction they can. His approval rating is still in the mid 40's, that is pretty good.
You should be
people in the rust belt were never going to let hillary win. Those major rust belt cities are losing population which is mostly democratic. Not to mention unions are tired of being ignored and fringe elements have hijacked that party.
Thanks for replying 3 times to my post ... I am learning a lot.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Call me crazy, but I'm actually starting to think that maybe this fellow drumpf isn't exactly, I dunno, very prepared for the job of running the country.