The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

newfie

makes you wonder if comey is just doing this stuff to keep his job

comey has a 10 year gig unless Trump decides to ask him to end it sooner. Trump may dump him when the fishing expeditions are done but it would be highly irregular to dump Comey while these investigations are going on.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
comey has a 10 year gig unless Trump decides to ask him to end it sooner. Trump may dump him when the fishing expeditions are done but it would be highly irregular to dump Comey while these investigations are going on.
That's why I said at the beginning of trumps presidency jan. 20th. If he was worried he would of went in a different direction

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
best part of last night was 11000 Russians in harrisburg pa chanting cnn sucks
Trump and Obama have that in common, the one thing they're good at is running for president....

I'd say it's a shame Trump is still campaigning after he won, but at least he's spending his time doing that rather than doing anything he said he was going to do.

newfie

Trump and Obama have that in common, the one thing they're good at is running for president....

I'd say it's a shame Trump is still campaigning after he won, but at least he's spending his time doing that rather than doing anything he said he was going to do.

Obama campaigned for 8 years . you liberals either complain about his campaigning or you claim hes playing golf too much. Then you complain when he does what he promised. lot of whining going on . your side should take up a hobby or a job or something.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama campaigned for 8 years . you liberals either complain about his campaigning or you claim hes playing golf too much. Then you complain when he does what he promised. lot of whining going on . your side should take up a hobby or a job or something.
You don't get 'free stuff' when you have a job.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
side-on-nobodys-side-because-nobody-is-on-my-side-2037432.png

Sportello

There is a rumor going around that there are two Grand Juries already convened, one a FARA case, the other a RICO. The FARA case also has a RICO aspect involving Russians and Trump Tower. One Grand Jury is nearly done. RICO is nasty stuff, a lot of people may go to jail.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I remember people saying the same about Obama.