The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Fake but Funny.
"Coats declined to answer questions about the White House’s effort to undermine the FBI investigation of Team Trump ..."
"Director Rogers, in contrast, has made no public statements about the president’s ..."

However as the article states, "this was a stunning setback for Trump, who seems to view our nation’s top security officials as his personal employees who ought to follow his presidential whim rather than the law and the Constitution, which all of them take an oath to defend."

This does seem to be a fair observation ... Trump, as business owners typically do, thinks everyone works for him and should do his bidding.
I don't think Trump has quite grasped the fact that he and every other US Government employee is that, an employee of the US Government and everyone's first responsibility is to uphold the oath they took.

Sportello

Banned
Fake but Funny.
"Coats declined to answer questions about the White House’s effort to undermine the FBI investigation of Team Trump ..."
"Director Rogers, in contrast, has made no public statements about the president’s ..."

However as the article states, "this was a stunning setback for Trump, who seems to view our nation’s top security officials as his personal employees who ought to follow his presidential whim rather than the law and the Constitution, which all of them take an oath to defend."

This does seem to be a fair observation ... Trump, as business owners typically do, thinks everyone works for him and should do his bidding.
I don't think Trump has quite grasped the fact that he and every other US Government employee is that, an employee of the US Government and everyone's first responsibility is to uphold the oath they took.
Don't be too sure that it is fake. With all the new information coming fast and furiously, there is no telling what will be revealed.

You are absolutely correct that Trump has no grasp of government. He should have stayed a low level money launderer for the Chinese and Russians. Barron and maybe Tiffany may be the only ones not in prison.

Sportello

Banned
Obviously.
Sure the heck pay too much.
You are doing it wrong, then. I get a pretty good deal on my tax money. I can move freely and drink the water most anywhere. Most folk drive on the right side and at least slow down at the stop lights. The city has poop bags for my dog and I can buy alcohol on Sunday.

Not only that, but when I flush, it all leaves my property.

What a country!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Maybe you expect too much.
You are doing it wrong, then. I get a pretty good deal on my tax money. I can move freely and drink the water most anywhere. Most folk drive on the right side and at least slow down at the stop lights. The city has poop bags for my dog and I can buy alcohol on Sunday.
Not only that, but when I flush, it all leaves my property.
What a country!
Maybe you expect too little?