The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

rickyb

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Are any Democrat operatives, the DNC, or Crooked Hillary Clinton, blaming Russia, Russia, Russia for the Bernie Sanders win in Nevada. If so I suggest calling Bob Mueller & the 13 Angry Democrats to do a new Mueller Report, Democrat Edition. Bob will get to the bottom of it! :lol:
trump nailed it. the russian scare delegitimizes the election results and creates a distraction for whos really to blame for people like bernie and trump getting elected in the first place.

rickyb

primary for sale:

Glenn Greenwald Retweeted

Jimmy Dore
@jimmy_dore

·
4h
Remember it’s Russia that’s tarnishing our pristine elections. This is perfectly fine.
Quote Tweet
w6K1dZl7_normal.jpg

Ben Hauck
1f525.svg

1f339.svg

@fightdenial
· 22h
No, it isn’t the Bloomberg campaign website. It is the @latimes.

rickyb

remarkable and unprecedented:

Ross Barkan
@RossBarkan

·
8h
It's remarkable. One of the ten richest men in the world will probably spend $1 billion on his own campaign before the baseball season even starts and the main threat to democracy is Bernie Sanders supporters being mean online

rickyb

should canada start a war and invade the DNC and export democracy?

tulsi won a delegate which qualifies her for next debate. now DNC has changed the rules!:

Michael Tracey
@mtracey

·
40m
DNC wastes no time in announcing they will rig the next debates to exclude Tulsi
Quote Tweet
XItXeyJ7_normal.jpg

Xochitl Hinojosa
@XochitlHinojosa
· 56m
We have two more debates-- of course the threshold will go up. By the time we have the March debate, almost 2,000 delegates will be allocated. The threshold will reflect where we are in the race, as it always has.

Box Ox

Canada wouldn't make it 25 miles south of the border. Having to fight a heavily armed civilian population outside of a NATO mission wouldn't be for them.

tulsi won a delegate which qualifies her for next debate. now DNC has changed the rules!

Who cares? I voted for Tulsi but she doesn't need to take any airtime from someone who could actually be elected President.

rickyb

Canada wouldn't make it 25 miles south of the border. Having to fight a heavily armed civilian population outside of a NATO mission wouldn't be for them.

Who cares? I voted for Tulsi but she doesn't need to take any airtime from someone who could actually be elected President.
can warren actually be elected president at this point?

It will be fine

tulsi won a delegate which qualifies her for next debate. now DNC has changed the rules!:

Michael Tracey
@mtracey

·
40m
DNC wastes no time in announcing they will rig the next debates to exclude Tulsi
Quote Tweet
XItXeyJ7_normal.jpg

Xochitl Hinojosa
@XochitlHinojosa
· 56m
We have two more debates-- of course the threshold will go up. By the time we have the March debate, almost 2,000 delegates will be allocated. The threshold will reflect where we are in the race, as it always has.
Tulsi already dropped out. I don’t know why anyone would care about her complaining.

Box Ox

can warren actually be elected president at this point?

I don’t even think about Warren anymore because she’s not a threat to the down ticket races like Sanders is. She can’t win the Democratic nomination in any scenario.

I don’t want Republicans at the state level drawing Congressional districts for the next 10 years because some young dummies thought it was cute to vote hard left in 2020. There’s not enough of them who actually vote to win nationally.

rickyb

I don’t even think about Warren anymore because she’s not a threat to the down ticket races like Sanders is. She can’t win the Democratic nomination in any scenario.

I don’t want Republicans at the state level drawing Congressional districts for the next 10 years because some young dummies thought it was cute to vote hard left in 2020. There’s not enough of them who actually vote to win nationally.
and yet shes in the debates. she finished 3rd in her own state LOL.

rickyb

canada can invade america with war, and export democracy like short voting lines. i live in the big city and ive never had this:

love my altitude
@marbethflies

·
47m
This is an outrage...But it fits both parties plans but for different reasons this time around.
Quote Tweet
nSS69AEc_normal.jpg

Christof Spieler
@christofspieler
· 3h
The line at TSU, Houston, for the Texas Democratic primary, 30 min after the polls closed. The line continues inside the building. From the front doors to the voting booth took me over 2 hours in line — and nobody in this picture has made it that far yet.
Show this thread

ESOnbCdXcAM5F9P