The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

rickyb

the russians are coming the russians are coming:

Jon Walker
@JonWalkerDC

·
1h
Still insane that Bloomberg will get 4 delegates for getting just 175 votes in American Samoa. Democrats delegate system is like the electoral college but if someone tried to design something much worse.

rickyb

the DNC is coming, the RNC is coming:

ryan cooper Retweeted

Give Smart!
@BobbyBigWheel

·
4h
MSNBC is talking to voters in Houston that have been in line for 3 hours. This is how election rigging happens, before a single ballot is cast.
Quote Tweet
K2qKoGla_normal.png

The Guardian
@Guardian
· Mar 2
Texas closes hundreds of polling sites, making it harder for minorities to vote https://theguardian.com/us-news/2020/m

rickyb

when you look at the DNC corruption and media corruption it goes back to the theory of how political and economic change actually happen for the better of all and thats through movements like the civil rights, worker rights, etc.

rickyb

interesting to look up democrat popular vote and compare it to delegate vote.

dont worry canada has a :censored2:ed up electoral system as well, north america is in a minority of countries which doesnt use proportional representation. canadians elected the last prime minister with a mandate to implement such system, but he lied, and canadians were too lazy to protest him to do it.

rickyb

canada will invade america and export our short voting times and democracy:

Bernardo Ruiz
@bernardoruizcom

·
16m
How is a 7-hour wait to cast a ballot an acceptable practice? And why do the gleeful hot takes that younger voters don’t turn out studiously avoid the many barriers like these and on other state run campuses in TX?
Quote Tweet
d720af2da54f562c39002ad3777f6924_normal.jpeg

ed lavandera
@edlavaCNN
· Mar 3
The last voter at Texas Southern University has walked out of the voting booth. It took Hervis Rogers nearly 7 hours to vote tonight. #supertuesday2020

rickyb

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

·
13h
Just a reminder that we still don't know who poured all of those millions upon millions of dollars into Warren's SuperPAC, the only thing that enabled her to stumble through Super Tuesday, while the DNC boasted to the NYT that it was key to stopping Bernie's consolidation:
Quote Tweet
IN-lU1Wn_normal.png

Will
1f9d9-200d-2642-fe0f.svg

Menaker
@willmenaker
· 13h
Second only to Warren becoming the largest recipient of SuperPAC money to stay in the race through Super Tuesday despite having no shot at winning even a single state after everyone else had dropped out and endorsed Biden, yes https://twitter.com/feministabulou

Box Ox

Democrats adore their leaders and they’re all lined up behind Biden. The Democratic electorate has become far more “moderate”/conservative as a result of #Resistance politics and the integration of neocons and security state agents into their TV shows, leading them to Biden.

Nah. Democrats just want a nominee who might actually be able to beat Trump at a national level. I realize it could be hard for you to imagine a Bernie candidacy that's dead on arrival as you sit up there in Canada. But that's the reality given the low participation rate of younger voters in the US.

rickyb

Nah. Democrats just want a nominee who might actually be able to beat Trump at a national level. I realize it could be hard for you to imagine a Bernie candidacy that's dead on arrival as you sit up there in Canada. But that's the reality given the low participation rate of younger voters in the US.
biden is DOA, democrats :censored2:ed up they :censored2:ed up first of all by selecting (not electing) a non reformer, and secondly they elected a vulnerable old man who clearly has dementia and is going to get eaten alive by trump.

besides, america usually has 8 years of one party as president. so trump has another 4 to go.

Box Ox

biden is DOA, democrats :censored2:ed up they :censored2:ed up first of all by selecting (not electing) a non reformer, and secondly they elected a vulnerable old man who clearly has dementia and is going to get eaten alive by trump.

besides, america usually has 8 years of one party as president. so trump has another 4 to go.

Democrats would have :censored2:ed up even more if they'd chosen Bernie as their candidate. I'm all for universal healthcare, 100%. But I'm also a realist about Biden versus Bernie's chances. As bad as those are for both of them.

rickyb

Democrats would have :censored2:ed up even more if they'd chosen Bernie as their candidate. I'm all for universal healthcare, 100%. But I'm also a realist about Biden versus Bernie's chances. As bad as those are for both of them.
i just saw this.

they shouldnt have selected biden, they shoulda ran with some other crony like that gay guy who at least doesnt have dementia. or actually they should have taken someone who wouldve passed the green new deal because theres going to be no profits in teh future the way we are going. we are living in a bubble and it will pop:

Political Polls
@PpollingNumbers

·
21h
#NEW #Michigan
@atlas_intel
Poll: Sanders 46% (+3) Trump 43% Trump 46% (+2) Biden 44%

Box Ox

i just saw this.

they shouldnt have selected biden, they shoulda ran with some other crony like that gay guy who at least doesnt have dementia. or actually they should have taken someone who wouldve passed the green new deal because theres going to be no profits in teh future the way we are going. we are living in a bubble and it will pop:

Political Polls
@PpollingNumbers

·
21h
#NEW #Michigan
@atlas_intel
Poll: Sanders 46% (+3) Trump 43% Trump 46% (+2) Biden 44%

Oh I agree that both of the Democratic options are terrible. But both Trump and @DriveInDriveOut would prefer Bernie to be the candidate.

Just in: Joe Biden won Michigan.

rickyb

DNC very flexible to save anointed one:

Luke Savage
@LukewSavage

Literally wouldn't be surprised if they just cancelled the debate to save Biden the scrutiny
Quote Tweet
gNyzkQVe_normal.png

Political Polls
@PpollingNumbers
· 1h
BREAKING: DNC announces that there will be no live audience at the Arizona debate on Sunday MSNBC
5:30 PM · Mar 10, 2020·Twitter Web App
Retweets

Luke Savage
@LukewSavage

·
20m
Replying to
@LukewSavage
And there it is.
Quote Tweet
fYnOYM2A_normal.jpg

Miles Parks
@MilesParks
· 30m
Rep. Clyburn on NPR just now: "I think when the night is over, Joe Biden will be the prohibitive favorite to win the Democratic nomination... If the night ends the way it has begun" it's time to "shut this primary down," meaning the DNC should "step in" and cancel future debates.
Show this thread