The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Box Ox

DNC very flexible to save anointed one:

Luke Savage
@LukewSavage

Literally wouldn't be surprised if they just cancelled the debate to save Biden the scrutiny
Quote Tweet
gNyzkQVe_normal.png

Political Polls
@PpollingNumbers
· 1h
BREAKING: DNC announces that there will be no live audience at the Arizona debate on Sunday MSNBC
5:30 PM · Mar 10, 2020·Twitter Web App
Retweets

Luke Savage
@LukewSavage

·
20m
Replying to
@LukewSavage
And there it is.
Quote Tweet
fYnOYM2A_normal.jpg

Miles Parks
@MilesParks
· 30m
Rep. Clyburn on NPR just now: "I think when the night is over, Joe Biden will be the prohibitive favorite to win the Democratic nomination... If the night ends the way it has begun" it's time to "shut this primary down," meaning the DNC should "step in" and cancel future debates.
Show this thread

WAHHHHH, NO LIVE DEBATE AUDIENCE, WAHHHHH! AND THEY’LL BOTH BE SITTING DOWN! WAHHHHHHHHHH, GONNA POOPIE MY PANNNNNTS!

rickyb

corona cases in china decreasing. america is increasing:

Brad Reed
@bwreed

·
4h
Greeeeat
Quote Tweet
Wd_R38Kt_normal.jpg

Liam Martin
@LiamWBZ
· 5h
BREAKING: Massachusetts has just announced 51 *new* cases of coronavirus, bringing the total number of presumptive cases to 92 -- a 124 percent increase from yesterday. Seventy of the cases are related to the Biogen conference in Boston. Six people are hospitalized. #WBZ

Box Ox

corona cases in china decreasing. america is increasing:

Brad Reed
@bwreed

·
4h
Greeeeat
Quote Tweet
Wd_R38Kt_normal.jpg

Liam Martin
@LiamWBZ
· 5h
BREAKING: Massachusetts has just announced 51 *new* cases of coronavirus, bringing the total number of presumptive cases to 92 -- a 124 percent increase from yesterday. Seventy of the cases are related to the Biogen conference in Boston. Six people are hospitalized. #WBZ

Thanks, Captain Obvious. LOL

rickyb

That’s what hard leftist morons said about Hillary in 2016 and they’ve been crying and eating Trump’s :censored2: ever since.
its true. hillary is an impediment to progress. if she was elected, you likely wouldve had a worse candidate on the GOP side now.

corrupt liberals`like hillary gave us trump.

Box Ox

its true. hillary is an impediment to progress. if she was elected, you likely wouldve had a worse candidate on the GOP side now.

corrupt liberals`like hillary gave us trump.

I can assure you that the hard leftist morons wish Hillary were in the White House rather than Trump right now.

rickyb

the russians are coming:

jordan
@JordanUhl

·
6h
But remember, Trump is the greatest threat to Democracy!
Quote Tweet
fYnOYM2A_normal.jpg

Miles Parks
@MilesParks
· 6h
Rep. Clyburn on NPR just now: "I think when the night is over, Joe Biden will be the prohibitive favorite to win the Democratic nomination... If the night ends the way it has begun" it's time to "shut this primary down," meaning the DNC should "step in" and cancel future debates.
Show this thread

Box Ox

the russians are coming:

jordan
@JordanUhl

·
6h
But remember, Trump is the greatest threat to Democracy!
Quote Tweet
fYnOYM2A_normal.jpg

Miles Parks
@MilesParks
· 6h
Show this thread

WAHHHHHHH. JOE BIDEN HAS ALREADY RUN AWAY WITH THE DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL NOMINATION AND NOW THE DNC MIGHT CANCEL ALL FUTURE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY DEBATES. DEMOCRACY IS DEAD. WAHHHHHHHH. I POOPIED MY PANNNNNNNTS. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.