The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

New York makes you choose between registering as either a Democrat or a Republican. I consider myself to be a moderate conservative so I registered as a Democrat but now I am questioning whether I am white enough to be a true Democrat.

I am a moderate conservative in that I have no problem helping those who help themselves. I am not in favor of handouts to those who have done little to improve their lots in life.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
New York makes you choose between registering as either a Democrat or a Republican. I consider myself to be a moderate conservative so I registered as a Democrat but now I am questioning whether I am white enough to be a true Democrat.

I am a moderate conservative in that I have no problem helping those who help themselves. I am not in favor of handouts to those who have done little to improve their lots in life.
Nowadays that qualifies you as a racist.

Box Ox

I typically determine my tilt via my feelings about universal healthcare and environmental protection. If the Republicans got fully on board with taking care of God's creation and healing the sick I'd probably tilt the other way.

rickyb

100,000 dead americans from covid and roughly 50,000 died unnecessarily.

6 trillion in corporate bailouts.

riots all over.

depression levels of unemployment

:censored2: you russia.

rickyb

upload_2020-6-2_10-40-38.png

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

Announced on facebook! Tell me again the how Russia interfered with the 2016 elections!!

The picture claims the pic shows $6 million in us dollars in 10 BUNDLES, ON A BLANKET, IN A GARAGE!

@oldngray you need to use your damn head and stop being a sheeple!

You look like a fool for being a Russian stooge!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

vantexan

Announced on facebook! Tell me again the how Russia interfered with the 2016 elections!!

The picture claims the pic shows $6 million in us dollars in 10 BUNDLES, ON A BLANKET, IN A GARAGE!

@oldngray you need to use your damn head and stop being a sheeple!

You look like a fool for being a Russian stooge!
What has happened to our keyboard warrior?

fishtm2001

The Russian government is supporting efforts to damage Joe Biden and boost President Trump, counterintelligence chief William Evanina said on Friday.

"Derkach, a graduate of Moscow’s Felix Dzerzhinsky Higher School of State Security, has spent much of 2020 releasing what appear to be edited recordings of phone calls between Biden and Ukraine’s president in 2016.

Derkach met with Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani in Kyiv in December 2019, giving him a packet of information about the Bidens.

Sens. Ron Johnson (R-WI) and Chuck Grassley (R-IA), who are running an investigation that drives at much of the same themes found in the Russian government-sponsored efforts to damage Biden, have denied that their probe has taken information from Derkach. The Ukrainian MP has said that he gave the senators information.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, would not say last week whether he took information from Derkach. House Democrats raised the issue after finding a DHL receipt for documents from the Ukrainian parliamentarian."

TPM

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Russian government is supporting efforts to damage Joe Biden and boost President Trump, counterintelligence chief William Evanina said on Friday.

"Derkach, a graduate of Moscow’s Felix Dzerzhinsky Higher School of State Security, has spent much of 2020 releasing what appear to be edited recordings of phone calls between Biden and Ukraine’s president in 2016.

Derkach met with Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani in Kyiv in December 2019, giving him a packet of information about the Bidens.

Sens. Ron Johnson (R-WI) and Chuck Grassley (R-IA), who are running an investigation that drives at much of the same themes found in the Russian government-sponsored efforts to damage Biden, have denied that their probe has taken information from Derkach. The Ukrainian MP has said that he gave the senators information.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, would not say last week whether he took information from Derkach. House Democrats raised the issue after finding a DHL receipt for documents from the Ukrainian parliamentarian."

TPM
Left wing media coming to defense of quid quo pro Joe. The guy is obviously crooked, possibly criminal. Joe Biden and his crackhead son should be in jail.