The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now this is interesting, my computer guy just informed me that Cosy Bear Hacker is within my programing.
They are an Advanced Persistent Threat .
Cozy Bear appears to have different projects, with different user groups.
The focus of its project "Nemesis Gemina" is military, government, energy, diplomatic and telecom sectors.
Cyber espionage and Cyber warfare.

SO they have been tracking every keystroke I have done for some time.

Box Ox

4q8255.jpg

rickyb

shoulda bought btc when this thread started

Ralph Nader

@RalphNader

·
Feb 23

During Trump’s presidency, just about all Democrats demanded the release of the uncensored Mueller Report. They even sued to get the full report that AG Barr redacted. Why aren’t the Democrats demanding the full report now that Biden is in the White House? Strange. -R

rickyb

i didnt vote for trump or biden who are both corrupt :censored2:s, i got semi tricked by bernie who wont end the empire's wars of slaughterist terrorism and who supports corrupt candidates

vantexan

A story written in 2017, the year Trump took power, about past dealings with Russian wealthy, in which the article says there was no evidence of wrong doing by Trump or his organization. Meanwhile we know among other dealings Hunter Biden flew with his dad to China on Air Force 2 and got $1.5 billion for his three man no experience private equity firm. Y'all have the chutzpah to talk about a billionaire businessman who made his fortune in high end real estate development but refuse to acknowledge Biden used his office to enrich himself and his family and is very likely guiding his foreign policy by the influence foreign nationals have with him and the very negative information they have on him. If China does invade Taiwan, which they are very much threatening to do, and we do nothing, it will very much be that our president is so compromised that he won't honor commitments we have made to Taiwan.

watdaflock?

A story written in 2017, the year Trump took power, about past dealings with Russian wealthy, in which the article says there was no evidence of wrong doing by Trump or his organization. Meanwhile we know among other dealings Hunter Biden flew with his dad to China on Air Force 2 and got $1.5 billion for his three man no experience private equity firm. Y'all have the chutzpah to talk about a billionaire businessman who made his fortune in high end real estate development but refuse to acknowledge Biden used his office to enrich himself and his family and is very likely guiding his foreign policy by the influence foreign nationals have with him and the very negative information they have on him. If China does invade Taiwan, which they are very much threatening to do, and we do nothing, it will very much be that our president is so compromised that he won't honor commitments we have made to Taiwan.
Yet, only Trump has tax evasion indictments by the Manhattan district attorney’s office for running a 15-year scheme to defraud tax authorities.