The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So than I guess we can all agree that Russia interfered in the 2020 election as well to help fix the numbers and help Biden win . That's good to know , Thanks !!! Thanks for the information !!! View attachment 344612
Actually what it shows is that Democrats and left wing media fell right into the hands of Putin when they pushed social unrest and anti Trump propaganda.

The goal of Russia was to undermine our elections and to foment domestic strife. Democrats worked hard to be Putin's bitches in that regard.

Sportello

Actually what it shows is that Democrats and left wing media fell right into the hands of Putin when they pushed social unrest and anti Trump propaganda.

The goal of Russia was to undermine our elections and to foment domestic strife. Democrats worked hard to be Putin's bitches in that regard.
That's what a Putinist would say.

The Driver

I drive.
So no comment on Putin’s pipeline being approved by Biden, him not fighting the Russian influence into our European “allies” (leeches)?
Go figure, carry on bumping your conspiracy thread with your mental illness.
Biden has not approved Nord Stream 2, yet, at least. He just talked to Merkel and expressed his concerns about the pipeline.

oldngray

nowhere special
We could always delete this thread for being one big misinformation campaign.... But then we'd be just like the garbage Twitter universe. LMAO. :devil3:
97a9f27.gif

Sportello

Of course, it says nothing of the sort. I guess you’re just ashamed for allowing yourself to be used by Putin.