The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If representatives believe that the MSM has the public convinced that Trump is a disaster they won't back much of the work he promised. And it looks like that's happening.
So be it.
The Repubs have a history of not being able to push through tough legislation ... that's why they need to stop listening to the MSM and do their job.

newfie

If representatives believe that the MSM has the public convinced that Trump is a disaster they won't back much of the work he promised. And it looks like that's happening.

the problem is our republican representatives are too independent . Its how things should work but the democrats are always in lock step. if Obama had told them to march off a cliff we would not have any dems.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
the problem is our republican representatives are too independent . Its how things should work but the democrats are always in lock step. if Obama had told them to march off a cliff we would not have any dems.
Maybe that's what needs to change or real change.

BrownArmy

I watched CNN, MSNBC, FOX and OAN.
All I saw was that Trump was well received and he was strong ... no weak-kneed promises about red lines and other silly crap.

Read between the lines...

Trump goes to Saudi Arabia and says..."I'm not here to lecture you"

(give me money, I'll give you arms deals, do what you want to your population)

Trump goes to Europe, and proceeds to lecture NATO about $, which is kind of irrelevant.

The implied message is that Trump cares more about what the Saudis can do for America ($$$arms deals) than what Europe and NATO can do for global stability.

IMHO.

vantexan

So be it.
The Repubs have a history of not being able to push through tough legislation ... that's why they need to stop listening to the MSM and do their job.
I think conservatives should let their Republican congressmen know they'll run other Repubs against them in 2018 if they don't get the job done.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Trump goes to Europe, and proceeds to lecture NATO about $, which is kind of irrelevant.

The implied message is that Trump cares more about what the Saudis can do for America ($$$arms deals) than what Europe and NATO can do for global stability.

IMHO.
I'm all for that being your opinion.
I don't listen to the pundits (LIARS) much ... I usually watch TV with the sound off and CC on.

BrownArmy

I think you meant to tag my post as a derail rather then respond to it. what a petty little wuss you are. typical liberal coward

Guy, I 'derailed' you.

The other part of my previous post is:

Not everyone thinks like you.

It's OK.

Get over it.

vantexan

IMHO.
So you're saying wealthy countries should be deadbeats, not carry their own weight, live up to their obligations?

newfie

Maybe that's what needs to change or real change.

there's times its good. recent talk of increasing the debt limit. Freedom caucus says no unless we come up with significant spending cuts. good thing

repeal of Obama care and the freedom caucus keeps moving the goal post . Bad deal.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
there's times its good. recent talk of increasing the debt limit. Freedom caucus says no unless we come up with significant spending cuts. good thing

repeal of Obama care and the freedom caucus keeps moving the goal post . Bad deal.
While I agree with a lot of their fiscal policies, they are more obstructing than the Dems are right now.

newfie

IMHO.

straight out of the DNC talking points .

nato is not paying up they deserved to have their buts kicked.