The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
depends where you're sitting. Trump saved the supreme court . that alone makes him so much better then Obama and Carter

this 9 day trip he just took may be one of the most historic ones ever by any president. An A+ event that restores the US as the leader in the world.

The coalition he is building against Isis and Iran is unprecedented.

Think back to Obama's last year when he was routinely disrespected when he visited other countries.
It going to take more than a trip to restore the USA's former title of the world leader (out in front) after Obama's legacy.
Trump is trying though.

newfie

It's funny, or not:

I disagree completely.

From my point of view, Trump has ruined the SC, by installing a guy who is so super-pro business it's not even funny (YMMV).

I mean, the law is the law, or at least it should be.

I disagree about Trump's trip abroad.

He EMBARRASSED the United States.

He didn't side with our European allies...first President since Truman that didn't give (at minimum) lip service to NATO.

Seriously?
Gorsich is a wonderful selection that is a strict constitutionlist. as such he is neither pro business or pro anything other then the constitution.

newfie

It going to take more than a trip to restore the USA's former title of the world leader (out in front) after Obama's legacy.
Trump is trying though.

agreed but historic none the less. first Mecca , then Jerusalem then the Vatican. all the while received like a king. what a tour. it does not get any better then that.

BrownArmy

Gorsich is a wonderful selection that is a strict constitutionlist. as such he is neither pro business or pro anything other then the constitution.

That's cute.

In fact, Gorsuch is an 'Originalist'.

Not everyone is down with that.

Just saying.