The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

MAKAVELI

Through it all I'm fascinated by it all. Hillary Clinton was easily the most corrupt politician that ever ran for office.

you liberal boot lickers propped her up and defended her to no end.

and now you have the gall to become so concerned about possible collusion when you have been looking the other way for the last 8 years.
Hillary who?

newfie

when all the investigations are said and done there is a very good chance that they may very well reveal some of the biggest Fisa violations this country has ever seen. The Obama folks never dreamed Hillary would ever lose to Trump . all indications are they blatantly overstepped their authority . If so that could very well be the end result of all these investigations.
I think Trump is a political buffoon . but not a threat to me. He'll learn how to play politics better as he goes. But a government that blatantly overstepped its spying authority is and would have been a much bigger threat to all of us.

newfie

Hillary who?

the one you glorified last year.

speaking of which in a keynote speech

she spoke of a Nixon impeachment that never happened
alluding to her desire to see the current president impeached
while apparently forgetting she is married to the last president to be impeached.

you guys really know how to pick em

MAKAVELI

while apparently forgetting she is married to the last president to be impeached.

Was he?

newfie

upload_2017-5-27_0-35-40.png

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Most people do not understand the definition of Impeachment.
In an attempt to keep others from looking stupid ...

Impeachment - a charge of misconduct made against the holder of a public office.

Only two Presidents have been impeached - Andrew Johnson in 1865 and Slick Willy Clinton.

newfie

BTdubs, Trump is the President.

No one is imagining that Trump isn't the President.

Problem is, Trump is LIKE, THE WORST PRESIDENT EVAH!

Sometimes, crap catches up with you, just saying...

depends where you're sitting. Trump saved the supreme court . that alone makes him so much better then Obama and Carter

this 9 day trip he just took may be one of the most historic ones ever by any president. An A+ event that restores the US as the leader in the world.

The coalition he is building against Isis and Iran is unprecedented.

Think back to Obama's last year when he was routinely disrespected when he visited other countries.

BrownArmy

depends where you're sitting. Trump saved the supreme court . that alone makes him so much better then Obama and Carter

this 9 day trip he just took may be one of the most historic ones ever by any president. An A+ event that restores the US as the leader in the world.

The coalition he is building against Isis and Iran is unprecedented.

Think back to Obama's last year when he was routinely disrespected when he visited other countries.

It's funny, or not:

I disagree completely.

From my point of view, Trump has ruined the SC, by installing a guy who is so super-pro business it's not even funny (YMMV).

I mean, the law is the law, or at least it should be.

I disagree about Trump's trip abroad.

He EMBARRASSED the United States.

He didn't side with our European allies...first President since Truman that didn't give (at minimum) lip service to NATO.

Seriously?