The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Sportello

Banned
Looks like Flynn is going to go down.

Either that, or we have been Putinized.

This is a comment from another site:

This is truly remarkable.

Intelligence officials clearly listened in on conversations between Flynn and the Russian Ambassador, and have knowledge of the content of those conversations, which they are now leaking. Flynn, who is the National Security Adviser, was so stupid that he did not realize these conversations were being overheard by spies. Hence, his changing story over the past few days from, I'm paraphrasing, "we did not discuss sanctions" to "maybe we discussed sanctions, but I can't recall."

So not only are these people corrupt and traitors, they are incompetent.

Even more remarkable is these conversations began BEFORE THE ELECTION. In other words, despite repeated denials, the TRUMP CAMPAIGN WAS IN CONTACT WITH RUSSIA while the Russians were seeking to influence the election.

This raises a lot of very serious questions.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Looks like Flynn is going to go down.

Either that, or we have been Putinized.

This is a comment from another site:

This is truly remarkable.

Intelligence officials clearly listened in on conversations between Flynn and the Russian Ambassador, and have knowledge of the content of those conversations, which they are now leaking. Flynn, who is the National Security Adviser, was so stupid that he did not realize these conversations were being overheard by spies. Hence, his changing story over the past few days from, I'm paraphrasing, "we did not discuss sanctions" to "maybe we discussed sanctions, but I can't recall."

So not only are these people corrupt and traitors, they are incompetent.

Even more remarkable is these conversations began BEFORE THE ELECTION. In other words, despite repeated denials, the TRUMP CAMPAIGN WAS IN CONTACT WITH RUSSIA while the Russians were seeking to influence the election.

This raises a lot of very serious questions.

The Obama administration worried about the Russians spying on the U.S. The Trump administration worries about the U.S. spying on the Russians.

newfie

The Obama administration worried about the Russians spying on the U.S. The Trump administration worries about the U.S. spying on the Russians.

the hypocrisy of this issue has no limits. when romny identified the Russians as the biggest foreign policy threat he was ridiculed for it. now all of my liberal friends have become so fearful of the Russians while they want to let Isis enter this country with no restrictions.

when wiki leaks released the sordid transcripts of what the DNC was doing The democrats immediately pointed the finger at the Russian hackers, and the media lapdogs immediately chased the story. Meanwhile the content released was ignored by all.

The point remains through all this nonsense that if the democrats run a clean campaign then there is nothing for the Russians to hack nor for wiki-leaks to release.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Oh, dear there is a Russian vessel off of the East Coast .
MSM is trying to make it the BIG STORY , what an udder failure .
Talk to anyone who has ever sailed on a US Navy Ship , the Russians are always following our fleets .
Talk to offshore fishermen they'll tell you how they have seen these ships for decades .
It's no secret , except to the democratic sheeple .
Just a little muscle flexing by Putin .
Heck we have special ships just like theirs on all of the oceans , but no one wants to talk about them .

USS Pueblo captured - Jan 23, 1968 - HISTORY.com

Babagounj

Strength through joy
International Waters .

The ship left Cuba and has been steaming north ever since .

Go to Dutch Harbor in Alaska , I'm told on a clear day you can see the Russian Bear Bombers flying nearby .

bbsam

Staff member
The FOX narrative is that the mainstream media is making all of this up. Sure.
I think the story here is that the right wing is finally not trying to say that the Russians weren't making the attempt. In fact, they are conceding the point.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think the story here is that the right wing is finally not trying to say that the Russians weren't making the attempt. In fact, they are conceding the point.

The overall narrative that Trump is Russian-Free, not just the spy vessel.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Putin's domestic policy is in shambles .
Too much unrest at home .
What better way to distract his people than have them read all this garbage about what's going on in the USA .

Thanks Mr Fedx , for doing your part .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Being a Muslim is an worthy position .
After all wasn't it President Obama who stated that Muslims helped to shape this country into what it is today .