The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No Baba... that would be the MrFedEx Intelligence report.... He's much smarter and reliable

Anything that isn't pro-Trump is fake news now. Look-in Hitler's lugenpress, which seems to be exactly Trump's plan for discrediting our free press.

You idiots will be complicit in the downfall of our nation. You're proud big your ignorance.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You still don't understand .
Trump is not a politician .
He is never going to act like someone he is not .
The media can not grasp this concept and thus they are tripping over themselves demanding that he act like one . It will never happen .
The old rules have been thrown out and they must follow his lead or be left behind .
So instead they and you think that he is mental unstable .
When in fact it is you and they who are the fools .
New player with new rules .
Adapt or die .

bbsam

Staff member
You still don't understand .
Trump is not a politician .
He is never going to act like someone he is not .
The media can not grasp this concept and thus they are tripping over themselves demanding that he act like one . It will never happen .
The old rules have been thrown out and they must follow his lead or be left behind .
So instead they and you think that he is mental unstable .
When in fact it is you and they who are the fools .
New player with new rules .
Adapt or die .
The old rules have been thrown out? Does that include the Constitution? The Bill of Rights? The rule of law?

No. The rules still apply.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was talking about media rules .
They no longer get to control a press hearing , Trump will not allow it .
He is not a politician , who needs the media to gain attention .
He can make his own .
The media is unable to understand that he controls the room and they are only there to report , not make policy .

bbsam

Staff member
Nons
I was talking about media rules .
They no longer get to control a press hearing , Trump will not allow it .
He is not a politician , who needs the media to gain attention .
He can make his own .
The media is unable to understand that he controls the room and they are only there to report , not make policy .
Nonsense. They own him and he can't help giving them even more fodder. He is a politician, just a very crappy one.

bbsam

Staff member
@Baba gounj

Don't believe me? Where was he today? Campaigning. Just over a month into his presidency he's campaignin--against the media!

WTF do you mean he's not a politician? Campaigning is all he knows how to do and the media is loving it. Why? Because they aren't his enemy! They're his benefactors! And as much of the country has distaste for the media, they are doing their jobs. Trump is campaigning!

bbsam

Staff member
True, so post up new evidence that contradicts what was said 1 month ago. Seems to me that would make a better point than quivelling over a date on a calendar.
Not a date on a calendar. I believe the intelligence is confirmed that Russia did what was suspected but these guys are saying "I haven't seen the proof."

wkmac

Not a date on a calendar. I believe the intelligence is confirmed that Russia did what was suspected but these guys are saying "I haven't seen the proof."

OK, so post the evidence that supports the proof that left you convinced.

bbsam

Staff member
OK, so post the evidence that supports the proof that left you convinced.
Nah. I guess we either believe the intelligence community when they say it repeatedly and refuse to back off the claims or we do like President Trump and insist the hacking could have been done by "anybody".

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nah. I guess we either believe the intelligence community when they say it repeatedly and refuse to back off the claims.

Yes they say it .
Funny how the FBI found no proof to prosecute Clinton with all the published emails .
Yet at the same time was able to take down Flynn without making any charges .

wkmac

Nah. I guess we either believe the intelligence community when they say it repeatedly and refuse to back off the claims or we do like President Trump and insist the hacking could have been done by "anybody".

True there but that same Intel community has been caught in so many lies also since their inception in 1947' that at least people now, even people than can't stand Trump (I agree with them on that too) are demanding the evidence rather than falling for the old logical fallacy of ad verecundiam. Also lest we ignore the vested interests of the Middle East, a Syrian pipeline from Qutar to Turkey and the long played Anglo-Russian Great Game. A side of the game that Hillary was well positioned in.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes they say it .
Funny how the FBI found no proof to prosecute Clinton with all the published emails .
Yet at the same time was able to take down Flynn without making any charges .

They only want to destroy Conservatives. What about the last minute FBI reopening of the Clinton emails?

You can never see any side but yours, and you whine like a little bitch...all the time.

Sportello

Russia%20Putin%20Trump