The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
And that makes this side-show presidency somehow less comical/disturbing?
people only care about tgeir pocket and providing for their families, it is why nobody cared about clinton banging lewisky. The economy was good

Box Ox

Yt60Zsx9.jpg

Jkloc420

To the 33% that adore him? What good does that do? Make him feel good for a minute?
trust me the numbers r higher. You have to look at the polls and dig into it. Quinnapac had trump down by 20 in the presidential polls

bbsam

Staff member
people only care about tgeir pocket and providing for their families, it is why nobody cared about clinton banging lewisky. The economy was good
More to it than that. Clinton banging Lewinsky happens in every city, town, and hamlet in the US. Can't say that about a Putin banging a Trump.

bbsam

Staff member
trust me the numbers r higher. You have to look at the polls and dig into it. Quinnapac had trump down by 20 in the presidential polls
You are suggesting what? 45? 55? 60? Are you saying once a poll is bad all polls coming from that company are off? C'mon man.

Box Ox

Also, because it was just a sexual interaction between 2 consenting adults. Stupid, but orders of magnitude less of a big deal than than Trump's problems.

If "CLINTON!!!" is all Republicans can scream while the Trump's grand jury gets to the bottom of his treason, I dunno what to tell em.

Jkloc420

You are suggesting what? 45? 55? 60? Are you saying once a poll is bad all polls coming from that company are off? C'mon man.
im saying you cant poll 600 dems, 300 repubs and 200 independents and expect the results to be any different

bbsam

Staff member
Also, because it was just a sexual interaction between 2 consenting adults. Stupid, but orders of magnitude less of a big deal than than Trump's problems.

If "CLINTON!!!" is all Republicans can scream while the Trump's grand jury gets to the bottom of his treason, I dunno what to tell em.
Tell them, "Meet President Pence."

Jkloc420

you realize clintons started out for something different and ended with tge sex thing. It started out with cattle thing. The point is the econmy trumped his dealings